• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Wk 18 Other Games

Huddo

Thu - 7:05pm - A Cardinal Direction (and Launceston) United vs Wellingong Fire Chickens.

Fri - 7:05pm - The Line-Crossers vs The Carl Robinson "We're only just getting started" A-league Dream team.

Sat - 5:05pm - Staj's Yellow Devils vs the Graham Arnold Geriatric Reunion Spectacular (omitting Graham Arnold)
Sat - 7:10pm - The Campbelltown Heifers vs Check the Books.

Sun - 2:05pm - the Redcliffe Dolphins vs Perf
Sun - 4:10pm - The Wellingong Fire Chickens vs The Stewies.

Mon - 7:05pm - A Cardinal Direction United vs Second Last Rung Scum.

Catch ups
Tue - 7:35pm - Graham Arnold Geriatric Reunion Spectacular (omitting Graham Arnold) vs The Line-Crossers.

Wed - 7:05pm - Staj's Yellow Devils vs the Redcliffe Dolphins

Last edited:

Huddo

Let's see the western bastards sit back now.
For as much as I hate ruden, you have to respect for the defence of WU (popa-esque), they have there back 6 down pat, God I hate showing respect to something I hate.

By the way, ex-mariners assist/goal double by WU, still think lachie should never have been allowed to leave Mariners (local boy with talent, reminded me ollie)

Last edited:

Pirate Pete

How come Syd FC are the only team to be allocated a 7:35 timeslot on the east coast?
From what I remember.
That's a question for Shaun. Maybe he could get an answer from Fox, but probably not.
Really we should have a later mid week kick off to give the commuters a chance to get to the game.
I know it's a mad f**king rush for me.

FFC Mariner

That's a question for Shaun. Maybe he could get an answer from Fox, but probably not.
Really we should have a later mid week kick off to give the commuters a chance to get to the game.
I know it's a mad f**king rush for me.
Ratings I expect, SFC will always draw more than us

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami