• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

women's world cup

true believer

just watching spain v south africa match
2 disgraceful penalties given to spain when down 1nil .
the first pen is given with the defenders back turned to the ball
the second fraud was given with the defender clearing the ball , but making contact . after the ball is cleared.
both were bullshit var calls . with gutless commentators backing them up
the var calls were coming before the penalties .all for spain .
it a black day for football

heather garriock slagged the var for the bullshit calls

true believer

australia playing angie ball .once we encounter one of the better sides we'll be out because of that failed system

Wombat

Our structure is shit. De Vanna and Gielnik maybe should start. I feared a draw so didn't back the girls.

Wombat

Fark moi.....................i just watched the highlights. The Thailand keeper is the lovechild of Kennedy and Pearce..................you have to google it too realise how f**king terrible she is.
Maybe she is brittled boned and to actually put any part of your body behind the ball would end in tragedy or she has the same bookie as Kennedy.

Wombat

Someone posted....

Thailand.....We Need a New Keeper!
Woman.......Hi
Thailand......You have got the job.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Tell you what , I’m not so fussed with Ellie Carpenter ....also , Sam Kerr needs to give the arm band to someone else, it might be distracting her from what she’s actually good at...as for Ante and Ivan the idiot...they appear to have improved , slightly

Insertnamehere

Fark moi.....................i just watched the highlights. The Thailand keeper is the lovechild of Kennedy and Pearce..................you have to google it too realise how f**king terrible she is.
Maybe she is brittled boned and to actually put any part of your body behind the ball would end in tragedy or she has the same bookie as Kennedy.
Of what Ive seen broadly the keeping has been v poor.

Forum Phoenix

Yeah they really are a good way in front. Would take a brilliant game by an opponent and a poor one by the US for them to be beaten. But that’s the great thing about a WC... that can happen.

VicMariner

Disappointing end. :( We could have gone on to do so well.
Sam could have got golden boot for the comp....

Insertnamehere

Of the most dislikeable teams to ever win a WC this US women's team could well be the most dislikeable. I like their football but their attitude stinks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami