• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 season

Pirate Pete

I can't believe our next two games are against teams we have already played.... It's 5 games in.

Totally understand the interstate intricacies with COVID etc, but it's still kinda underwhelming
Meanwhile Perth are in quarantine & after spending 14 days holed up they get.

The Glory’s season is in tatters and the A-League schedule plunged into disarray with the club’s players and staff forced into two weeks of quarantine after one player contracted the virus while travelling between Adelaide and Brisbane. The club has already been forced to postpone it’s next two games against Brisbane Roar and Adelaide United, and will be out of condition and match fitness when they are scheduled to play three games on the road in Sydney in the first week of January, against Sydney FC, Macarthur and Western Sydney.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer...-for-perth-glory-players-20211218-p59ioz.html

Sturridge checking in. I bet he wished he'd never come to Australia.
10 minutes on the pitch. 28 days in quarantine.
951bb08aa5bcc4b4e15ff1ca8af44652ac2f0a7a

Rising Sun

I can't believe our next two games are against teams we have already played.... It's 5 games in.

Totally understand the interstate intricacies with COVID etc, but it's still kinda underwhelming
If you look what is happening in Europe - both in football and in society in general as a result of omicron, it is not good, and we seem to be on the same trajectory. I have a feeling that playing the same teams twice in the first few weeks is going to be the least of our worries; at least we are actually playing games at the moment (and getting to watch them).

Pirate Pete

If you look what is happening in Europe - both in football and in society in general as a result of omicron, it is not good, and we seem to be on the same trajectory. I have a feeling that playing the same teams twice in the first few weeks is going to be the least of our worries; at least we are actually playing games at the moment (and getting to watch them).
Although I'm not sure our governments will let it get to the same stage as the UK.
I don't know if you've seen the darts tournament in England.
3000 a session. Beer swilling, cheering, all indoors. I texted my sister this morning saying I find that incredible. Only to find my nephew (different sister) is going after Christmas.
That sister has told him not to bother coming home after.
santalol.gif

Rising Sun

Although I'm not sure our governments will let it get to the same stage as the UK.
I don't know if you've seen the darts tournament in England.
3000 a session. Beer swilling, cheering, all indoors. I texted my sister this morning saying I find that incredible. Only to find my nephew (different sister) is going after Christmas.
That sister has told him not to bother coming home after.
santalol.gif
Your faith in our governments is greater than mine

Allreet?

I have bugger all faith in our governments but quite a lot of faith in the majority of Australians to do the right thing.

Given the vaccination levels and (so far) apparent less virulence of Omicron, and the very low levels of hospitalisation/ICU, I guess that's what you call successfully living with the virus.

While the relevant numbers stay low we should not be jumping at shadows re regulation. I know there are still some variables in this but the whole point of vaccination is to make it possible to live with the virus.

Plus I want to go to QLD next week so fingers crossed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred