• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 season

LG__

Lol what a waist of money
No surprise at all, if all the staff at Liverpool couldn’t get him right to play on the first class pitches of the Premier League, what hope did the Glory staff have to get him ready to play on our pitches, which are often rather shit

Rising Sun

Yep and I dont see them doing WSW twice. So 1w, 1d, 2l (37p) is where I have them.
I wouldn't lock Nix in for a defeat to City just yet.

City have a stopover in Perth to play Glory on their way back from Thailand, and then play Nix on the Monday. If WU drop points in 2 of their remaining games (us, NJ, AU, all away), then MC could wrap the premiership up in Perth.

If they are premiers by that point, they would either play a 2nd string team v Nix, or given they get the first week of the finals may pick a stronger team but the players just go through the motions given their heavy schedule and nothing at stake

FFC Mariner

I think he lost interest very quickly in the first game he watched and played and seen how rubbish his team was. I doubt he would want to stay so I laugh at how they may not extend his deal. Seems he has tried to distance himself from the team and their results. I bet if it was a team in the finals he would be keen.
He never had any interest - there is a reason no Euro club would touch him

midfielder

Talking about overhyped injured players. Daniel Arzani is coming off contract soon. Quality player when fit. Anyone interest to see if we can resurrect his career on a performance based contract.
Kid wants to succeed in Football ... had a choice of medical school or Football...

However can see a bidding war for his contract...

Huddo

Really? hasn't played since January - not starting in the Belgium Second Division. 900 minutes this seasons for 1 goal and 0 assists. The kid needs a serious reboot.

Was supposedly on ridiculous money last contract. So I don't think we'd be able to compete

As for his skills, I see him as very similar to DDS, a ridiculous amount of flair, but no muscle to back it in. It means he gets moved off the ball very easy.

Also because of the huge amounts of flair not only does the opponents not know what he's about to do, most of the time his own team mates can't read him.

pjennings

Was supposedly on ridiculous money last contract. So I don't think we'd be able to compete

As for his skills, I see him as very similar to DDS, a ridiculous amount of flair, but no muscle to back it in. It means he gets moved off the ball very easy.

Also because of the huge amounts of flair not only does the opponents not know what he's about to do, most of the time his own team mates can't read him.
Very good point.

Look at the difference in careers of Harry Kewell to others like Kaz Patafta, Sebastian Pasquali and Daniel Arzani. To be a top footballer takes more than party tricks.

booney

Though I was disappointed with the result of the GF that never was I loved the fact that we scared the shit out of those arrogant Roar fans and some of them were even leaving during extra time having given up.

However it did scar me and I still having an abiding hatred of that team on par with my hatred of MV.

Rising Sun

Though I was disappointed with the result of the GF that never was I loved the fact that we scared the shit out of those arrogant Roar fans and some of them were even leaving during extra time having given up.

However it did scar me and I still having an abiding hatred of that team on par with my hatred of MV.
My hatred from that game is reserved for Breeze for not giving the blatant foul on Pedj, and subsequently for Theo for being an arrogant pr!ck. No real hate for Brisbane.

That Sydney were not stripped off the first championship after it was found that they had deliberately rorted the cap is an absolute disgrace and does partially drive my hatred of them (amplified once they reincarnated as the Southern Mariners).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred