• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 season

AuzDutchy

Jake McGing's 89th minute winner last night may well have ended our season. MAC now looking at a min of 38. Most we can get to is 42 with 5 wins. 4 wins and a draw get us to 39.
i wouldnt be so sure just yet, theres only a couple points separating the teams chasing 5th & 6th, if we have a good run and others falter, we can still sneak in the 6

pjennings

It would definitely be a sneak now.

MCI - 46 2 games - safe - GLY & NIX
WUN 44 3 games - max 53 - CCM, JETS, ADL
MVC 38 4 games - max 50 - MAC, BRI, NIX, SFC
ADL 34 3 games - max 43 - GLY, BRI, WUN
NIX 33 4 games - max 45 - WSW, MVC, WSW, MCI
MAC 32 3 games - max 41 - MVC, JETS, WSW
SFC 31 2 games - max 37 - MVC, BRI
CCM 30 4 games - max 42 - JETS, WUN, BRI, JETS
NUJ 25 5 games - max 40 - WSW. CCM, MAC, WUN, CCM
WSW 22 5 games - max 37 - JETS, NIX, GLY, NIX, MAC
BRI 22 4 games - max 38 - MVC, ADL, CCM, SFC
GLY 14 3 games - max 27 - out - ADL, WSW, MCI

Updated after today's game and Style's Correction

Last edited:

Ads

Miller got 2 weeks!!!

Club appealing but won’t be heard until next week so if downgraded can play against Newcastle.

Very likely 2 weeks given for the after abuse rather than 1 week to prove that it’s not on?

Well guess what, so many shit decisions against small clubs is not on.

Tevor

So I’m bored and thought I would watch some of the WUN v Glory match and there has been no sound from the ground for the first 10 mins. This is such an amateur league. And we pay for this rubbish. Glory fielding a team of teens and Reddy, apparently some were born after Reddy started his football career. 14 injuries to big name players of maybe just some 14 Prima donas not wanting to make the trip to TAS when the spoon is wrapped up.

Ironbark

I've liked a lot about our team this season at times.

In so many other ways I really haven't enjoyed this season at all. Motivation to say invested is definitely taking a hit. This 2 game suspension BS is yet another straw on the camels back.

Tevor

I've liked a lot about our team this season at times.

In so many other ways I really haven't enjoyed this season at all. Motivation to say invested is definitely taking a hit. This 2 game suspension BS is yet another straw on the camels back.
Look at the crowds at games, seems supporters at other clubs feel exactly the same. Every game is being played to practically empty stadiums. That in itself is shows supporters are leaving in droves across the league. Then on the news you see a packed Easter show, packed NRL games and packed AFL. So it’s not Covid. I don’t see how this comp is going to bring back the crowds to be honest, crowds are easy to lose but hard to gain.

AuzDutchy

we now need atleast 9 points from a possible 12, meaning we can only afford to drop points to WU and have to win the other 3, while hoping Methcarthur & wellington drop points.

will be a tight finish but its certainly doable, makes those games where decisions went against us and refs cost us points, that much more important, not too mention the late goals we conceded to drop points

Tevor

we now need atleast 9 points from a possible 12, meaning we can only afford to drop points to WU and have to win the other 3, while hoping Methcarthur & wellington drop points.

will be a tight finish but its certainly doable, makes those games where decisions went against us and refs cost us points, that much more important, not too mention the late goals we conceded to drop points
Strap yourself in it’s going to be a bumpy ride.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred