• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021 FFA Cup

Michael

In other news, victory threw out a bunch of kids tonight as well and you can definitely tell.

we’ve got a very special bunch of kids. I’m gonna say it, we don’t need muller.

Wombat

He's a pro, should know there is no VAR and they're trying to promote "the drama of the cup" and get more people interested in football. Send a shithouse amateur team through with some ref shenanigans... great for viewing figures.
He looked dead set corrupt in the first 60 mins but slowly got his shit together so not Kurt Ams who remains corrupt for the full 90.

Corsair

PC. I gave up kicked the Mrs off Vampire Diaries and it worked ok on the TV with Telstra box.

Still some weird shit like no sound while they showed the cup and the picture was pretty ordinary but happy to watch it anyway.....so its not "f**k off Ch10" its get your shit together 10.
I had a lot of sound dropouts in the last 15 mins.

turbo

FFA cup red cards are served in Aleague matches if they fall next
Next question is can the suspension go longer if it’s judged to be striking or violent conduct whatever it is? Though I don’t think the evidence supports that I’m not sure how that workflow looks when the ref puts in his report

Pirate Pete

Next question is can the suspension go longer if it’s judged to be striking or violent conduct whatever it is? Though I don’t think the evidence supports that I’m not sure how that workflow looks when the ref puts in his report
Yes it can be longer for violent conduct.
We're going to see how much the new blokes in charge hate us, in the next couple of days aren't we.

Corsair

Next question is can the suspension go longer if it’s judged to be striking? Though I don’t think the evidence supports that I’m not sure how that workflow looks when the ref puts in his report
If he punched or kicked him i think that might be a different outcome to a shoulder or chest barge. It's obvious he's taken a knock and just flared up and shoved him but not really a malicious strike. It's not like it was a punch or an elbow. I think anything more than a 1 match ban, especially for a keeper would be very harsh. However the behaviour at Newcastle game may be taken into account... officially or not....

Big Dog

My post from July 15. ;) Stoked for Harry McCarthy and the starting debut for Harry Steele
I think the x-factor in the Academy is Harry MacArthy. He may be a little inconsistent but the kid can produce something out of nothing and he is getting stronger. Would love to see him get a taste of top league football in a midfield role, including #10. Maybe FFA Cup might be a good spot to test the waters.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred