• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021 FFA Cup

Big Al

Nizz was bloody awesome

Steele really impressed me

Cy is so composed and has great control. Was so much better a little more central. His corners are quality.

Birraz two dumb mistakes in two games. Every team will target him knowing he will react.

How can Hatch go through the academy system and not have any ability on his right foot. Especially after watching all the skill the other academy players have

Ancient Mariner

When Cy, Nizzy and Urena start to get some understandings working we are going to see some magic. I think Moresche while a little off the pace, showed me that he could be the striker to take advantage of this magic.
Even though they are both still young it is nice to have a couple of real strikers in he and Tsekenis.
I hope Rowles convinced any doubters.
Happy with Hall, Steel, Mccarthy. They all showed ability beyond their years.
Farrell is special. He is the one who may be poached before the end of the season.
All the youngsters showed that we have very real depth in this squad.

Michael

Felt so bad for Tsekenis when he was the one sacrificed, he was looking very sharp. He seemed to understand which was good to see.
not a bad player for us tonight imo. To play that long with 10 and dominate the entire game whilst getting kicked off the park and abused speaks volumes.
despite urena’s misses he did look keen and dangerous. Moresche was hugely impressive leading the line by himself. Macaarthy was sensational. Kye monumental. Hatch looks more comfortable. Cy was f**king massive. Steele could…. Steal the second DM spot after that too

Big Al

Can see some of these kids getting pinched as we don’t have starting spots available and some may struggle for any time at all but all have something to give

Michael

Nizz was bloody awesome

Steele really impressed me

Cy is so composed and has great control. Was so much better a little more central. His corners are quality.

Birraz two dumb mistakes in two games. Every team will target him knowing he will react.

How can Hatch go through the academy system and not have any ability on his right foot. Especially after watching all the skill the other academy players have

i agree with your point about hatch. Does have ability but also has the left foot curse (speaking from experience) he is getting better each game though.

Corsair

Encouragingly i can't really point to anyone and say they had a bad game... apart from the hot head in goal... and the ref...

scottmac

Suspended
Next question is can the suspension go longer if it’s judged to be striking or violent conduct whatever it is? Though I don’t think the evidence supports that I’m not sure how that workflow looks when the ref puts in his report
Yes it can. Because it's an R2 violent conduct card he can be served with more than the mandatory 1 game. I can't see it happening, but it could. The Mariner's could appeal the card also. They'd be just as much likely to get it rescinded as he would be to get more than 1 week.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred