• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2022/2023 Memberships

midfielder

Iain

Still have not received 2023 membership cards, was expecting them in early July as per what I was told by the club when purchased on 10 June.

Has the date changed or have they gone missing...

LG__

Hey Iain,
Any chance of working out a deal for members to be able to park in the station car park free of charge? Apparently the council has now put in gates, i understand weekdays to a certain extent but on weekends it’s nearly empty.

Rising Sun

Hey Iain,
Any chance of working out a deal for members to be able to park in the station car park free of charge? Apparently the council has now put in gates, i understand weekdays to a certain extent but on weekends it’s nearly empty.
I think it's Transport NSW not council so better off speaking to Adam Crouch and reminding him that there is an election next year.

The gates are supposed to be controlled by tapping opal cards or opal-linked credit cards so I think the only way they could implement this would just be to open the barriers on match day.

Better still just leave them open all day every day because I don't think it is going to achieve anything other than p*** off commuters

Tevor

Hey Iain,
Yeah this is a real worry for game day, imagine how long it would take to get out after a game if everyone had to open the gate.

turbo

Hey Iain,
An absolutely useless change by the government. Doesn’t add more capacity, doesn’t solve an actual problem and inconveniences the community.

Corsair

Canceled my P+ as am on hols and don't want to be worrying I forget to do it. The sub stays active until rollover date anyway. Hopefully the new voucher code can be used to renew a canceled sub...

Ancient Mariner

I think it's Transport NSW not council so better off speaking to Adam Crouch and reminding him that there is an election next year.

The gates are supposed to be controlled by tapping opal cards or opal-linked credit cards so I think the only way they could implement this would just be to open the barriers on match day.

Better still just leave them open all day every day because I don't think it is going to achieve anything other than p*** off commuters
I looked into using my opal card when the writing was on the wall last year. After reading all the fine print and trying to understand it all, it appeared to me that you had to use you opal card on a trip between entering and leaving the car park.
I explored alternatives for the last few games of the season. Nothing I would recommend. :(

FFC Mariner

That oxygen thief State MP for Terrigal owns this "initiative" isnt he the Minister for the Coast?. No doubt he will pull out his standard play of writing to the Minister concerned and nothing ever happening.
I never park there or Baker St as its a pain getting out (actually Baker St is the worst) although this initiative to avoid building adequate commuter car parks seems typical

samster

Hey Iain

Looking to get my gf a membership this year as she comes to most games. I've already had my own membership auto-renewed. Am I best to create a new account in the membership portal or just purchase another GA membership in my account?

Cheers

Iain Shand

Hey Iain

Looking to get my gf a membership this year as she comes to most games. I've already had my own membership auto-renewed. Am I best to create a new account in the membership portal or just purchase another GA membership in my account?

Cheers
hey mate
both ways work.

If you want her attached to your account then create another one in your account but make sure you make it under her name so there aren't two memberships under your name.

If that doesn't matter, then just create a new account for her and process it all.
Any issues give me a call in the office and we can get it sorted.

samster

hey mate
both ways work.

If you want her attached to your account then create another one in your account but make sure you make it under her name so there aren't two memberships under your name.

If that doesn't matter, then just create a new account for her and process it all.
Any issues give me a call in the office and we can get it sorted.
Thanks Iain!

JoyfulPenguin

Paramount have successfully created an administrative nightmare for both themselves and the clubs.

Do they just not have admin staff? If the clubs/APL cannot successfully communicate with Paramount about this then how could an individual consumer?

They successfully created a social media campaign to cancel Paramount Plus among football fans. As well as ensuring enduring bad blood between the people who didn't realise in time and were billed a ridiculous yearly amount.

Ozhammer

Despite having set up my P- account from my mobile, I could still only access the subscription cancellation from my laptop for some reason, despite the club’s instructions to cancel from whatever device we set our accounts up from.

As we were away last week, I couldn’t cancel before it automatically renewed, so had to e-mail them to request a refund. Whilst I received an almost immediate acknowledgement and agreement to refund, no money has appeared in my account as yet……

This sort of issue needs to be resolved moving forward, especially as the club has already taken the renewal money from us. So, how long are we going to have to wait for our new codes Iain? :unsure:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami