• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2022/23 Season

JoyfulPenguin

Great to see us honouring our commitment. Should be a good boost to our finances and hopefully creates a strong and benefical realtionship between us and Mid-Western Regional Council.

ConsKrypt

Was considering making the trip to attend the game but I doubt it is a great idea 4hr drive there, 4hr drive back with a early morning work start the next day lol!
Sadly I will have to pass on this one and just watch it on Failmount-.
There's not a day that doesn't pass where I still wish it was on Fox Sports (Kayo)...

ConsKrypt

I was all booked and ready to go before all the rain last year however will not be able to go on this date either. Sure there will be another one next season.
Pretty certain we have to have a regional day every season?

Corsair

Been watching minis of other games this weekend, the refereeing is a total joke. It's clear that if you get the slightest touch on you in the box just fall over and you'll get a pen and a red card....especially if you're Sydney or Melb City.

Meerkat

Been watching minis of other games this weekend, the refereeing is a total joke. It's clear that if you get the slightest touch on you in the box just fall over and you'll get a pen and a red card....especially if you're Sydney or Melb City.
Was only thinking last night the whole “ref with vAR in his ear” has become comical too. Like that penalty that was overturned (Perth v City) ..it really was at the death, “but wait! Ref has his finger to his ear!”

Last edited:

Corsair

Was only thinking last night the whole “ref with vAR in his ear” has become comical too. Like that penalty that was overturned..it really at the death, “but wait! Ref has his finger to his ear!”
The VAR is not turning over clearly wrong decisions, in which case get rid of it. Don't just use it to influence results the way you want them to go.

As the season goes on think I might start getting some bets on red cards where the right ref is in charge and it'll favour SFC.

Tim

Not sure where to post this but Luke Wilshire has left the club, effective immediately. McCarthur?
I thought he was being groomed as Monty’s long term replacement?

Tevor

Not sure where to post this but Luke Wilshire has left the club, effective immediately. McCarthur?
I thought he was being groomed as Monty’s long term replacement?
National assistant. Smells bad and hopefully the stench is blown away quickly

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max Clark