• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar.

scottmac

Suspended
Much more positive play. Need to keep it up all game. Will suit JC and Garang if they get a run
Exactly. Garang down that right wing. He might not get a run though if Arnold goes defensive. He can't though. This is the game we need to keep playing. Take it to them get some goals back on the difference.

Tevor

Arnie needs to get fresh legs on in the second half to keep up the pressure. It’s going to be a long 45 + minutes

Ironbark

and we absolutely need to be going for more goals. They'll be desperate so can hit them when they open or commit players going forward. But can't try and defend this, we'll lose if we do

booney

Tunisia have looked dangerous in the last 10 -15 minutes of the half.Will need judicious use of replacements in second half.

Forum Phoenix

Huge win. So good to see us go back to being all about the fight, spirit and determination, Scary when we started running out of legs. Lector was cooked by 65, but had fought hard.

Always have, always will love Dukey, but incredible as he was o still have to give my 3 points to Mooy. Just superb tonight.

Forum Phoenix

so mctapin is on over cumdog
Yeah, strangely I was disappointed but wasn’t unhappy with it because of his extra pace. Akso wouldn’t have minded seeing Garang as a surprise move up there. Could easily have caught them napping, but as to the wing was ouch happier seeing Mabil coming on given our priority was defence.

Tevor

I’m stoked for the team and staff however I feel this is all they wanted to achieve, do we have any plans for Denmark as there is a real opportunity to advance. I was pretty critical of Arnie in the second half as we desperately needed fresh legs, Leckie and Goodwin were both gased. When you think we had Tiilio, Mabil and Garang on the bench I couldn’t understand why he didn’t show some faith in the young players and a fresher player could have got on the end of Maclaren’s cross. This is a tournament not just one game and I want them as a team to advance as it’s a huge achievement. Leaving the likes of Leckie on the pitch for so long limits what you will get out of him in game three.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami