• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM - CCM v Western United

Stuartmcateer

You don't know what Jackson has instructed him to do
Its not really a pressing forward if you are jogging though. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I've watched him jog up the park in support when we break. I doubt he has an actual sprint in him.

I can't work out what he brings to the team.

Last edited:

booney

Good to see Ruhs talking to Steele and Nizzy after the game.He is not the most skilful player but pressed us very hard and effectively.

I liked the look of the WU ground.Almost like playing a game at a grassroots facility

• Haha
Reactions: ccf

Spacks

Its not really a pressing forward if you are jogging though. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I've watched him jog up the park in support when we break. I doubt he has an actual sprint in him.

I can't work out what he brings to the team.
I'm not sure either but I'm trying to reduce my inflammatory comments towards our players.

Rising Sun

I liked the look of the WU ground.Almost like playing a game at a grassroots facility
Also almost like playing in a library based on the noise coming through the effects mikes. Finally getting a home doesn't seem to have done anything to improve their supporter base

pjennings

Apparently the boys leave for kyrghizistan at 5am

Looks like at 5:15am flight to Dubai. 1:05pm in Dubai (13hrs 50 min).

9 hour 40 min layover in Dubai

10:45pm overnight flight (3 hours 55 minutes) to Bishek arriving 4:40am Monday

Probably leaving early Thursday (5:50am local) arriving back in Sydney early Friday morning before a Sunday afternoon game at Gosford.

Last edited:

Neilmcloudy

While not at our free flowing best, Angel should have had us ahead by 3 if he took his chances, this is the sort of win champions have all the time. Nothing fancy, just doing the business against a lower side who didn't really trouble us.
Saw the second half waiting for a flight home at Osaka. Thought we controlled well, and did what we had to to win convincingly and conserve energy. Reckon MJ was wanting us to absorb the pressure 1st half, then hit them on the counter in the 2nd. Good tactics I thought, and all players through i jury free and card free. Bring on the 17th!

Wombat

held his own on the left and lasted almost 80 minutes ,,,, without conceding .
you need to put it in perspective of previous non faz left back performances
It was better that Noah Smith's effort at Gosford earlier in the year and also more solid than Paull.

He was adequate defensively but really poor with the ball. Rubbish was harsh. Very average would have been fairer. The minutes will do him good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred