• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM - CCM v Western United

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
a dreary first half to be fair , having said that , the boys were taking the ball off WU at will it seemed , the second half started and Maxy B belted one past Packard-Bell , the mysterious magnet in the crossbar subverted Angels attempt and then Theo Harris did a reverse half pike with a flourish , after belting in a cracker, excellent stuff ....question... since P- insisted on shooting most of the game from the top of the construction site, did anyone else have a problem telling the difference between Josh Doka and Mikael Nisbet?, either that or those two are hanging out so much their starting to become twins...ANYWAY...off to KickStansArse or f**king wherever and etc

Jerem

Not sure if this has been a point before, but it just dawned on me edmos recruiting. He’s just that much sharper than the rest and that’s not an insult. He’s the new marker to aim at. I’m excited for next season already

Insertnamehere

Not sure if this has been a point before, but it just dawned on me edmos recruiting. He’s just that much sharper than the rest and that’s not an insult. He’s the new marker to aim at. I’m excited for next season already
Team hasn't been on his wavelength at all. Esp Angel.

Insertnamehere

It looks deliberate from Torres for whatever reason. Definitely times where the obvious pass is on and you see him ignore it after taking a look. Jing’s biggest advantage over Edmo is Torres might pass to him.
It gave me the shits when there was an early cross on for ed but angel ran it and then stopped then tried to chip onto eds head.

pjennings

Looks like at 5:15am flight to Dubai. 1:05pm in Dubai (13hrs 50 min).

9 hour 40 min layover in Dubai

10:45pm overnight flight (3 hours 55 minutes) to Bishek arriving 4:40am Monday

Probably leaving early Thursday (5:50am local) arriving back in Sydney early Friday morning before a Sunday afternoon game at Gosford.
Guys just landed in Dubai. A long day since the 2am departure from the hotel!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred