• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Round 4 - Mariners v Roar 5pm Sunday 12th

FFC Mariner

Gulp - next up in the AL is the bogey side. IIRC our home record against Roar is really bad.

I think the Torres red card is a blessing for an increasing embattled side. Chance to go 352 or 343.

Vuka
Hall Kaltek Paull
Storm Niz Balard Faz
DWH Tulio Kuol

(Actually thats better as a 352 but you get the gist - neither Kuol or DWH seem to be lone strikers - play them as a pair with Tulio in behind.)

1-1 I hope

Big Al

Roar have improved out of sight and are scoring goals. We need to come to play but probably need to play some youth after the travel and few games in a week.

Can we do a Macathur and pull one out against the odds

turbo

Brisbane are playing a high energy pressing game and will be keen to show Wellington was just an off day. Could be end to end stuff which may even help us a little but we're also on a short turnaround, can't say I'd put money on getting the win.

Spacks

Brisbane are playing a high energy pressing game and will be keen to show Wellington was just an off day. Could be end to end stuff which may even help us a little but we're also on a short turnaround, can't say I'd put money on getting the win.
They were carved open by Phoenix counter attack. If only we still played that way! None of this high press, high possession garbage.

Meerkat

Looking at our fixtures I honestly don't see our first ALeague win coming any time soon. Sorry, I think our next result will be a draw against Western.
I’m feeling the same way.

It’s been a long time since I felt this resigned and it’s not a great feeling.

I remember back in 2017 / 2018, looking at each “next home game” at the end of each home game, while walking out after another loss, guessing how much we were going to lose the next one by.

I’m feeling like that.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
id say fingers crossed ...but with a short turn around and the way Roar have been going (for the most part)
f**k it

Wombat

I’m feeling the same way.

It’s been a long time since I felt this resigned and it’s not a great feeling.

I remember back in 2017 / 2018, looking at each “next home game” at the end of each home game, while walking out after another loss, guessing how much we were going to lose the next one by.

I’m feeling like that.

Pretty sure you feel like this at the beginning of every season Meerkat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred