• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Round 4 - Mariners v Roar 5pm Sunday 12th

Corsair

Surely at least one of Windust or Larson should have been involved in this squad?

Kaltak, Hall and Paull all have had significant game time, heavy travel and now have a incredibly short turn around. Isn't it time at least one of Windust or Larson gets an opportunity?

Same goes with Millard and Brandtman.
Desperate for a win so wants the best team on the park I expect. Going to be hot on Sunday as well.

Big Al

Surely at least one of Windust or Larson should have been involved in this squad?

Kaltak, Hall and Paull all have had significant game time, heavy travel and now have a incredibly short turn around. Isn't it time at least one of Windust or Larson gets an opportunity?

Same goes with Millard and Brandtman.
Would be super ballsy after the start we have had.

I think we will rotate the 3 between Hall Kaltak and Paull during the game.

Way too early and in need of points to throw those others in.

Forum Phoenix

Would be super ballsy after the start we have had.

I think we will rotate the 3 between Hall Kaltak and Paull during the game.

Way too early and in need of points to throw those others in.

What I saw of Windust i liked, made fewer mistakes than Paull. Paull is bigger, but I don't know who's better on the ball and who has better distribution. So far I still think Hall is in front of both of them, but Paull seems the most likely to get us another pay check if we play him...

Big Al

What I saw of Windust i liked, made fewer mistakes than Paull. Paull is bigger, but I don't know who's better on the ball and who has better distribution. So far I still think Hall is in front of both of them, but Paull seems the most likely to get us another pay check if we play him...
Windust was ok against MV I think it was when he played in Melbourne but I think he made an error or two and got pulled. Can’t quite remember.

Paull is settling down but I would like more of the Hall Kaltak combo and give Paull shorter sub spurts for a while just to adapt to the league. Will have less errors I think if can limit his exposure

I think Paull is better on the ball but Windust is better defensively with positional play.

Windust is solid enough if we had injuries or fatigue like this but he is a right side so would be 3rd behind Kaltak and Hall. He got sort of one look with Monty and that was it. Hasn’t pushed through under Monty to be seen as a sellable player like Paull could be. Maybe MJ seems more.

Depends how the boys pull up but would think they would get by without him. Roux could even cover if you say start with Doxa and have Roux cover all the backline with say Hall.

Nisbet needs a spell the most after a heavy workload but if Tapp is no go would MJ go with Steele and Max? Maybe start Niz and pull him off at halter or whenever fatigue gets him.

Also we have the international break after the game so can probably push a few like Niz a little longer in the game.

Forum Phoenix

Windust was ok against MV I think it was when he played in Melbourne but I think he made an error or two and got pulled. Can’t quite remember.

Paull is settling down but I would like more of the Hall Kaltak combo and give Paull shorter sub spurts for a while just to adapt to the league. Will have less errors I think if can limit his exposure

I think Paull is better on the ball but Windust is better defensively with positional play.

Windust is solid enough if we had injuries or fatigue like this but he is a right side so would be 3rd behind Kaltak and Hall. He got sort of one look with Monty and that was it. Hasn’t pushed through under Monty to be seen as a sellable player like Paull could be. Maybe MJ seems more.

Depends how the boys pull up but would think they would get by without him. Roux could even cover if you say start with Doxa and have Roux cover all the backline with say Hall.

Nisbet needs a spell the most after a heavy workload but if Tapp is no go would MJ go with Steele and Max? Maybe start Niz and pull him off at halter or whenever fatigue gets him.

Also we have the international break after the game so can probably push a few like Niz a little longer in the game.
Really? I don’t remember him making any real errors, thought he just got pulled because he was only really in as hover?

Someone else may know better.

Wombat

Really? I don’t remember him making any real errors, thought he just got pulled because he was only really in as hover?

Someone else may know better.
He made one error in an end of season game and we lost consequently. Then against some dead shits team, him and Hall both started together and proceeded to pass the ball back to each other repeatedly like a bad Okon dream.

He has a far lower error ratio than Hall, Kaltek and Paull.

booney

Roar's press has been effective so far so our defenders will need to able to counter this with plenty of movement and judicious passing.Balard and Nizzy wil have to make them selves available for the defenders.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred