• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australian Football Stuff - not worthy of a thread

Kilsin

It’s been announced that we are playing before that game against Victory in a double header, probably justifies the reason for having Wellington play at ccs
Yep, which has actually destroyed any chance of me and my mate being able to make it due to work. If we played in the later spot we could make it.

Hopefully, it's good for as many Mariner fans as possible so we can fill our seats and support the boys but just pissed I can't make a home game that I otherwise would normally make no matter what day of the week it is.

turbo

Hopefully, it's good for as many Mariner fans as possible so we can fill our seats and support the boys
Only thing I can think of is it’s being looked at as a more kid friendly timeslot, which doesn’t mean much if it’s too hard for parents to get to. May as well distribute a whole lot of free tickets to schools and local clubs and try for some numbers.

turbo

Non penalty call in the derby towards the end, contact just outside the box and Harper rightly said you can’t help feel for mariners fans seeing that when they handled it correctly. Interestingly King didn’t even look at the screen just got the word from the VAR.

Charlie1

Non penalty call in the derby towards the end, contact just outside the box and Harper rightly said you can’t help feel for mariners fans seeing that when they handled it correctly. Interestingly King didn’t even look at the screen just got the word from the VAR.
Exactly how it should be done took no time var told the ref decision made. None of this bullshit ref going over looking at a screen. VAR make a quick decision tell the ref end of it. If VAR have to look at a lot of replays slow it down pause it zoom in to me it's not a obvious error play on go with refs call.

booney

Exactly how it should be done took no time var told the ref decision made. None of this bullshit ref going over looking at a screen. VAR make a quick decision tell the ref end of it. If VAR have to look at a lot of replays slow it down pause it zoom in to me it's not a obvious error play on go with refs call.
Hopefully other refs have been instructed this is how to use VAR and thus stop the tedium of the ref going over to the screen.There will be the occasional decision which may need the screen to be called into action but even then not for three or four minutes.

turbo

Yeah I think for black and white things the screen shouldn’t be needed, like in our game they could have easily told Evans there was no clear ‘second motion’ and initial contact occurred outside the box. Save a few minutes and get the right call. More subjective ones like handball or a marginal tackle may still need a review but not for as long.

FFC Mariner

More love for the vile filth from Walham Green...

Middlesbrough chairman Steve Gibson told the Athletic: "Chelsea and sporting integrity do not belong in the same sentence.

"Where is the intellect of Bruce Buck, the chairman of Chelsea, who has been an apologist for his owner, where the trophies won over 19 years have come from the corrupt money provided by Abramovich?" Gibson added.

"Where is the intellect of the chairman of Chelsea when it comes to playing his games at home in front of his season-ticket holders? Does he want to play all his away games at empty stadiums?

"Abramovich has been kicked out of football and Bruce Buck should be kicked out of football too."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred