• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australian Football Stuff - not worthy of a thread

sydmariner

I paid $110 for bronze for the victory game (to expensive to see both games) which is more than when I was in perth back in 2019

turbo

3 or 4 days before the Grand Final - which one will get the crowd - I suspect Barca
I suspect it could be a great marketing move to draw attention to football. Play it on 10 FTA & hammer ads for the grand final to raise awareness. Also because it’s an all stars team it’ll be hard for other networks to not mention the league

Big Al

I suspect it could be a great marketing move to draw attention to football. Play it on 10 FTA & hammer ads for the grand final to raise awareness.
I also saw it as a positive. You just don’t get Barca here so enjoy it and more football the better.

the problem would be if the promoter sold the tv rights to another free to air that’s not channel 10. That would be very Ozzie football

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred