• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australian Football Stuff - not worthy of a thread

FFC Mariner

I hope he isn't - the game is three days before the A League Grand Final - I would much rather Monty and the team be involved in this rather than the All Stars Game. Although if we are knocked out earlier then it would be great for Monty and a number of the boys to be involved, even though who knows what sort of squad Barcelona will bring 3 days after the conclusion of La Liga.
The game is a circus, they hired a clown

Ozhammer

He has had plenty of those. I reckon he misses hanging out with “all night” Dwight.

Weren’t the UK government thinking about making Yorke the Defence Minister at one time due to his successful incursions into Jordan….. :vhappy:

Melange

Sorry if there's a better thread for this.

I haven't watched too many games other than ours this season, but from the few times I've watched him I really don't see what the Folami hype is all about

booney

Sorry if there's a better thread for this.

I haven't watched too many games other than ours this season, but from the few times I've watched him I really don't see what the Folami hype is all about
TBF he had some really good games earlier in the season,even when Victory weren't going as well.He seems to have lost confidence lately.

Jake Brimmer has really come on this season-scoring goals and plenty of assists.I did not think much of him previously but he is much more assured in his play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami