• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Business owners on CCM Fans

Wombat

@Wombat I finally got around to having a 1 hr deep tissue massage today with Kitty at east gossy mate, Kitty was amazing, will be making this a regular thing from now on, and I can definitely recommend it!
9 staff to choose from but you started with a great therapist. Now only 8 more visits to try them all.

Thanks for your support bro. If you see or hear me next time you are in yell out and i will come and say hello and bring my chopsticks over.

Kilsin

9 staff to choose from but you started with a great therapist. Now only 8 more visits to try them all.

Thanks for your support bro. If you see or hear me next time you are in yell out and i will come and say hello and bring my chopsticks over.
Sounds good mate!

Wombat

Hi Everyone ,

Nice Idea ! I’m a self employed and I’m a freelance courier/delivery/small moves removalist .
I have a Mitsy L300 with racks which is great for getting under 2 m height restricted garages. Based at North Entrance I’m often doing runs between Sydney and Newcastle /HunterValley. Always worth a call for great rates especially if I’m going in the same direction and you need something delivered. From flowers and grog to anything that will fit 210 cm x 120 cm x 120 cm
Mobile 0412 743 113
Hey Bluey

How much for a run from East Gosford to Mardi?

Cheers

Wombat

blue_Pirate

Hey Bluey

How much for a run from East Gosford to Mardi?

Cheers

Wombat
Hey Wombat ! I can do a load for $65 .
my load space is 2.1 m x 1.2 m x 1.1 m . I’m free from Thursday onwards. My number 0412743113 . Cheers!
If it’s a small item and it’s on my way to another job or home , I can do for cheaper

Last edited:

gemkayem

Hey guys, just wanted to throw my little business into the mix.

I have a small casualwear brand named Dayze Apparel (www.dayze.com.au) (@dayzeapparelco on social media). I took a break for mental health reasons, but am getting back into it now. I have some old stock up on the site for cheap to make way for new stuff. $15 with free shipping.

I've also acquired myself a heat press, and will be printing my own stuff, and can now do tees/hoodies/longsleeves for your brand, business or event. I use high quality AS Colour tees and DTF (direct to film) transfers to get a result similar to screen printing for a much cheaper price. Any questions just send me a message or email quickprintmerch@gmail.com (@quickprintmerch on social media)

Cheers guys!

Kilsin

I have a small casualwear brand named Dayze Apparel (www.dayze.com.au) (@dayzeapparelco on social media). I took a break for mental health reasons, but am getting back into it now. I have some old stock up on the site for cheap to make way for new stuff. $15 with free shipping.

I've also acquired myself a heat press, and will be printing my own stuff, and can now do tees/hoodies/longsleeves for your brand, business or event. I use high quality AS Colour tees and DTF (direct to film) transfers to get a result similar to screen printing for a much cheaper price. Any questions just send me a message or email quickprintmerch@gmail.com (@quickprintmerch on social media)

Cheers guys!
Awesome mate! I want to do some branded merch for my clients (gym gear), starting with T-shirts. I'll reach out once I get the design and logos sorted properly if that's cool.

booney

And I thought this was a working class club-the St Pauli of the A-league!

Nah only kidding-small businesses are the backbone of the economy-good on all of you who are putting in the effort of running your own show.Even better if you can employ some of our youngsters.

FFC Mariner

Cheers guys!
Check out a UK site called cult zeros - brilliant fan made merch.
Theres a market here, just hasnt been tried.

I have this one and I reckon a cumdog jokercelebration would be brilliant - happy to buy 1

1679388533964.png

gemkayem

I have this one and I reckon a cumdog jokercelebration would be brilliant - happy to buy 1

View attachment 2554
That would be awesome!

Also not sure if Yellow Army is doing shirts or anything anymore but if they are I can definitely help with that

gemkayem

Awesome mate! I want to do some branded merch for my clients (gym gear), starting with T-shirts. I'll reach out once I get the design and logos sorted properly if that's cool.
Yeah absolutely, hit me up whenever you’re ready :)

Kilsin

View attachment 2554
I would definitely buy a cumdog joker celebration, plus others!

gemkayem

Got some new winter gear up at dayze.com.au - looking into Cumdog stuff too haha, just need to keep practicing on the old editing software - will keep you guys informed if anything eventuates ?

Wombat

View attachment 2554
1680148117055.jpeg
I wouldn't mind getting this one of Muscat on a shirt.

Hello Sailor

Mrs HS is looking for a Chartered accountant to do her tax, and preferably someone who can also give some advice on retirement planning. Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Kilsin

Hey guys,

I'm running a free 30-day challenge to help people get ready for Spring/Summer. Entries close on Sunday and the challenge begins on Monday 1st August 2023.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM or reply to this post.

I don't normally do challenges this long, so if you're on the fence about it, this is your chance to get professional online coaching for a whole month free, no strings attached, and one lucky person will win a 3-month transformation package from me at the end, valued at $2,000 AUD.

It includes:
-open to all ages, shapes and sizes no matter your experience
-calorie and macro calculation
-tailored recipes
-a 3, 4 or 6-day gym or home workout program
-private group chat for motivation, support and camaraderie
-check-ins and accountability
-work at your own pace
-advice and tips on everything nutrition and training
-a downloadable nutrition guide to keep
-and a bunch of other stuff!

Attachments