ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!
If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.
ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.
Celtic and Rangers aside... pretty low standard. IM(NS)HO most AL sides would beat most SPL sides, but it really is hard to compare the leagues because the conditions in which they play are so different.What do actually think of the SPL? I've watched a little bit, mainly Celtic. It seems faster even the lower teams. Certainly gets physical but not as much in what I've seen from years gone by.
I was at the Hibs cup game against Greenock where Lewis started. Still looked a bit Bambi do to thr speed and skill of the league but had a good half chance volley in the first half before being subbed.played too high up field and got caught out a couple times which passed the Hibs fans off.Some other snippets from a random scroll of the web:
- Kye played a full game in Hearts final pre-season hit out, a good win against championship side Stoke.
- Maty didn't even make the bench for Real Sociedad in their penultimate pre-season game (they had 2 keepers on a 12 man bench). Could be bad news (injured) or good news (he is well down the track of teeing up a move elsewhere).
- Norwegian league is about half way through, Stavanger are 4th and started their European Conference league qualifying this wee, but Gianni has been out injured since the WCQ camp
- Hutch's club El Paso released a midfielder on Friday to an Israeli club, I wonder if that was one of the dominos that had to fall for them to be able to announce Cy.
- Hibs have a friendly against Norwich today, Lewis has started twice in their disastrous league cup campaign and has been hooked at half time both times.