• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Ironbark

Garang told me once that the boys at CCM sort of got him and tolerated his 'unique' ways and personality but that he didn't think Lewis would fit in at many teams, including MacArthur (this was before the transfer to Scotland was a known thing to us, although Garang seemed to hint at it)

Michael

Garang to hearts all but confirmed, just paper work time. Hearts coach wants him by Friday so he can play (probably off the bench). Yeah Scotland isn’t the most technical league but it’s a good first up loan, should hopefully thrive. Got the Aussie boys there, Kye mainly should help him settle a lot and I dare say Hearts have been using Kye’s knowledge of garang to get the deal done.

turbo

Garang to hearts all but confirmed, just paper work time. Hearts coach wants him by Friday so he can play (probably off the bench). Yeah Scotland isn’t the most technical league but it’s a good first up loan, should hopefully thrive. Got the Aussie boys there, Kye mainly should help him settle a lot and I dare say Hearts have been using Kye’s knowledge of garang to get the deal done.
Should be a supportive environment with the familiar faces but also their understanding of the A league and what they're getting. Far better than dumping him in a 'better' league who just want him based on hype and will let him rot on the bench if they don't like what they get.

Michael

Should be a supportive environment with the familiar faces but also their understanding of the A league and what they're getting. Far better than dumping him in a 'better' league who just want him based on hype and will let him rot on the bench if they don't like what they get.
Couldn’t agree more.

style_cafe

i`d imagine that there`s some clause in his contract to say he is to play first team football,not just coming off the bench like he did with us.
Monty used Garang as an impact player, it suited him as a player and he quickly developed a reputation.
Newcastle need him developed further as a full 90 minute player... :popcorn:

turbo

i`d imagine that there`s some clause in his contract to say he is to play first team football,not just coming off the bench like he did with us.
Monty used Garang as an impact player, it suited him as a player and he quickly developed a reputation.
Newcastle need him developed further as a full 90 minute player... :popcorn:
No team is going to take a contract stipulation forcing him into the starting XI but there would be an understanding of the direction they want him to progress. It's in hearts best interests to cultivate that relationship for future loans or transfers.

Rising Sun

It's a public vote for the winner. You know what you have to do folks...
Link:

Can't see the other contenders like Mbappe, Balotelli and Richarlison having many followers so if we all vote twice it should be enough to get him over the line ?

FFC Mariner

Watching Hearts. The football is very physical and much faster but technically awful. I mean terrible.
You can see why they never qualify for anything

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred