• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Tevor

I’ve watched a fair bit of SPL since Kye, Birraz and Lewis moved over there. Also to enjoy watching an Ange coached Hoops. He will do well just like in the A League. No doubt he will influence games as he did here.

Smart first loan move, he will settle quickly and will be interesting to see where he ends up next season. Not much seems to faze the kid to be honest so fingers crossed for no serious injuries early in his adventure.

FFC Mariner

I watched the 2nd half (thanks internet)
Truly terrible standard. Last nights CCM beats either side.
Garang should have gone himself but did the right thing and squared to the other striker. He won't make that mistake again. If it's the bloke I think it is he was league 1 not that long ago

turbo

Good business by Hearts, when he hopefully moves on they have some good leverage for a sign on. 5 years is unheard of in the A League.
In this instance 5 years keeps him locked down past the next world cup and should he continue as he has been they'll cash in off that at least.

Rising Sun

From a club perspective, that will f**k our sell-on clause if he see's it out, won't it?
It actually increases the chances of a good sell-on benefit for the club (or perhaps more accurately Richard).

Kye is more than capable of stepping up again in the next couple of years or so and if there is not long left on his contract then the fee would be negligible.

If he still has a long time to go then Hearts can cash in full value - and I suspect this is at least part of there thinking behind such a long deal.

Either way - whether they want to hang on to him long term or anticipate a big pay-day in the next couple of years, it's a big vote of confidence in him

marinermick

If we have an on sell clause wouldnt there be some expiration date on it or tied to his original deal? Of course 5 years doesnt mean he'll see them out anyway if the right offer is made.

That’s correct. Like the Rogic situation. What I am trying to say is that a five year deal won’t impact a transfer if another club wants Kye and Hearts want to sell him. What it does is actually increase the value of the transfer because of the length of his contract, and this is actually beneficial to the Mariners.

Allreet?

Amusing debate on the Hearts forum re what Kye signing for 5 years truly means...

Just relax FFS. He's signed for 5 years so it doesn't matter how it turns out... much.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred