• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

Omni

That's fine but I am not sure how those ambitions are better met playing for LA Galaxy reserves versus a year of Mariners NPL and pushing for a spot in the ALM team
Yeah he’s probably more likely to make the firsts in Oz than in MLS. Contract structures mean players get fed a lot of BS about it being better to play for the reserves than for another team but they can never get an open roster spot on the MLS team. It’s just a US third division league (there are three) but with almost no attendance.

turbo

Yeah its bIrraz' fault their defence was a rabble last year. Hes good shot stopper but hes not fkn Superman. And if he were, he ain't playing at Dundee.
It's just a much more amplified version of the way people latch on to scapegoats around here. Once you've got that kind of stigma you've got to be twice as good as the other players for fans to bother looking for the right person to blame.

FFC Mariner

All fans of all clubs have a scapegoat, that 1 player who can do nothing right and everything bad with the team is their fault. Notable CCM ones were (to my memory)
Noel Spencer
Hutch in some quarters
Kwas (the blow ups on here about him - goodness)
abd others.

Tevor

All fans of all clubs have a scapegoat, that 1 player who can do nothing right and everything bad with the team is their fault. Notable CCM ones were (to my memory)
Noel Spencer
Hutch in some quarters
Kwas (the blow ups on here about him - goodness)
abd others.
Add Urena, was plenty of hate aimed his way that I just couldn’t understand.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred