• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Boys conquering the world

turbo

Whilst allegiance switches like this are nearly always contentious, I would rather have Gianni playing for us than against us that’s for sure.
He has the potential to be a real asset to the Aus squad. I don’t think it would be so contentious if he hadn’t just played the Olympics with them.

pjennings

I'm not sure he will get a game TBH
I think he is someone that I would have in the squad simply because he offers the grunt in midfield that our other midfielders lack. I doubt he would be a regular starter but when we need a bit of starch in the middle of the field he offers something our other midfielders don't.

Rising Sun

Stens at Vikings, seems to be riding the Pine...only looked at starting roster, not sure if he's getting subbed on for game time or not. Their facilities look pretty good.

Appears around 01:00 and 05:43

Viking sold one of their CBs last month and Stens has been a starting CB in all 5 games since (W3 D1 L1).

Maty is the one getting splinters in his backside now, only played one game for Real Sociedad and very much looks like he is there as the back-up.

turbo

I'm not sure he will get a game TBH
If you mean for the roos he’s a lot younger than the options we’re running with currently like Mooy, jeggo, even Irvine is 4-5 years older. CB might be a bit harder to crack but if he’s playing regularly OS he’s in with a shot.

Pirate Pete

https://www.ftbl.com.au/news/its-in...ague-defender-making-waves-in-malaysia-570811

Can't be bothered to click the link. Here's the gist of it.

Former A-League Melbourne Victory and Central Coast Mariners defender Giancarlo Gallifuoco is eyeing silverware in the Malaysian Cup after an impressive debut season in the south-east Asian country.

Gallifuoco left Melbourne Victory at the end of 2020 to join newly-promoted side Kuala Lumpur City.

The 27-year-old managed 21 appearances, and a goal and and an assist, as the City Boys finished a respectable sixth in the 12-team Malaysian Super League.

midfielder

Ryan, Rogic, Sainsbury, Duke all played this morning in the Socceroo match... can't quite remember did they ever all play in the same team...

booney

Ryan, Rogic, Sainsbury, Duke all played this morning in the Socceroo match... can't quite remember did they ever all play in the same team...
CCM is the club that keeps on giving to the Socceroos.Ryan ,Rogic and Sains played together but Duke while at the club may not have achieved first team status with the other three but I could be wrong.

true believer

CCM is the club that keeps on giving to the Socceroos.Ryan ,Rogic and Sains played together but Duke while at the club may not have achieved first team status with the other three but I could be wrong.
wasn't there a game against gold coast that had bernie and dukey playing in a rainfest .
with at least trent and matty ? on the gold coast

pjennings

Maybe not in a full strength team but he played as a Socceroo in the East Asian Football Championship in 2013 when still at the club.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami