• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club PT 2

turbo

@Shaun Mielekamp I just wanted to commend the club on a great arvo for the family fun day. Fortunately the rain stayed away and we got a great result. I took my family and another and the kids had a great time jumping up and down at the fence. Loved the hats they got and kept them on all arvo. Family on the field was great too. All of them gave it a big thumbs up.

Time allowed us to get a feed after and get the kids home for bed. Oldest out like a light instantly, youngest in bed calling out GO YELLOW, middle one had a great time but was a bit disappointed there wasn’t a monster truck show. maybe next season.

style_cafe

I just wanted to say a massive thankyou to the ground-staff for all the work they did to get the field ready for today`s game.
After yesterday`s NRL match they must have worked their butts off to get it ready for our game.
The field was immaculate and looked superb.
Cheers to all those involved... :popcorn:

turbo

@Iain Shand @Shaun Mielekamp
Could either of you clarify if we need to submit all our mates names & addresses at once? I’d like to be able to bring as many as I can but I also know how some people will be and I don’t want to wait til the last minute for them.

Iain Shand

@Iain Shand @Shaun Mielekamp
Could either of you clarify if we need to submit all our mates names & addresses at once? I’d like to be able to bring as many as I can but I also know how some people will be and I don’t want to wait til the last minute for them.
Hey mate

You will have until 5pm Thursday to get all your mates names in. You can fill in the form multiple times so if you do it in blocks that is no issue.

AuzDutchy

ive been planning to come up from sydney for this game for a month or so, with a friend and his son, and i now regret letting the memberships lapse these last 2 years because of covid crap.

ill still come up and will buy the tickets for the group, but its slightly annoying ?‍♂️?‍♂️

Corsair

ive been planning to come up from sydney for this game for a month or so, with a friend and his son, and i now regret letting the memberships lapse these last 2 years because of covid crap.

ill still come up and will buy the tickets for the group, but its slightly annoying ?‍♂️?‍♂️
I'm sure someone will put you on their list ?

AuzDutchy

I'm sure someone will put you on their list ?
id already accepted that ill have to buy them, living in sydney i dont hane any friends that are members, the money isnt necessarily the annoyance is covid keeps finding a way to be a pain in the ass

AJames

There’s a link on the Twitter page where you can add your names.

Big Al

The club has put out a tweet for you were you fill in the form and put admin admin as the members name.

just did mine

yellowcake

So the 2 penalty decisions in the Melbourne City match on 22/02/2022, which has also have been deemed to have been incorrect, have not only potentially affected the outcome of that match but could determine whether or not we are in the top 6. In fact we'd be 4th now with those 3 points. I would ask the club, with the J-League precedent, to consider approaching APL about having that match replayed if it significantly changes ours or City's final standing / season outcome.
...and so it came to pass.

(I do understand that it was never going to happen and such an approach would have been futile)

Tevor

...and so it came to pass.

(I do understand that it was never going to happen and such an approach would have been futile)
We will get shafted in the finals, the corrupt APL will be salivating at a City v Victory GF. The other four finalists including us are only a mere inconvenience.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami