• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM Fans and the club PT 2

turbo

But the subscriptions directly connected to the A-League are very poor, hence why there was a reschedule and extra free-to air for 10Bold match. So I suppose both comments are correct.
It is unfortunate their service offering regarding the league has often been a major disincentive to subscribers. Still no pause, rewind, start over almost at the end of the second season. Quality dips and platform issues specifically relating to live sport. I would not be surprised if those are a big factor in why they missed out on cricket and AFL.

It's so difficult to get A league fans to subscribe knowing all of that is true. Dont get me wrong I have it and watch a lot of A league but Paramount have made it tough to advocate for them.

Corsair

It is unfortunate their service offering regarding the league has often been a major disincentive to subscribers. Still no pause, rewind, start over almost at the end of the second season. Quality dips and platform issues specifically relating to live sport. I would not be surprised if those are a big factor in why they missed out on cricket and AFL.

It's so difficult to get A league fans to subscribe knowing all of that is true. Dont get me wrong I have it and watch a lot of A league but Paramount have made it tough to advocate for them.
The only upsides vs Fox is price and presenters, everything else is worse. It has improved this season, for example they are getting the replays up quicker than they used to but they've still got a lot of work to do if they want to raise the price or attract more subs.

FFC Mariner

In all honesty, football aside, P+ is killing it as a streaming service. Much better content than Netflix. Ok their AL coverage is horrible. Compare it to FA Cup streams that others produce and you can see what is possible.
This is simply a lack of funding to get decent coverage. Try to catch some of the ppv streams that even national league teams in the UK (5th tier) do and its light years ahead of P+.
npl.tv does a better job so the bar isnt that high to take over production.
If the clowns that run the league had any clue they would use the Silverlake money thats left (not much probably) and fund their own production company and sell the content.
I'd keep my subscription without the football.
If you want features until someone actually does something - use a VPN and stream it on youtube.

Tevor

In all honesty, football aside, P+ is killing it as a streaming service. Much better content than Netflix. Ok their AL coverage is horrible. Compare it to FA Cup streams that others produce and you can see what is possible.
This is simply a lack of funding to get decent coverage. Try to catch some of the ppv streams that even national league teams in the UK (5th tier) do and its light years ahead of P+.
npl.tv does a better job so the bar isnt that high to take over production.
If the clowns that run the league had any clue they would use the Silverlake money thats left (not much probably) and fund their own production company and sell the content.
I'd keep my subscription without the football.
If you want features until someone actually does something - use a VPN and stream it on youtube.
100% agree.

Corsair

@Shaun Mielekamp @Dan the Membership Man where are we at with ticket sales for next weekend? Adelaide got 15k tonight, can the members do anything to help get a big number next weekend? Share a post on FB or Insta? Would love to see a big crowd next weekend, feel like this is the game where we'll win back next seasons on the fence members. Even if the profits do go the APL, hopefully it'll help memberships next season.

Last edited:

Corsair

Good post from Shaun on the CCM FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/po...5/10160661611791206/&show_text=true&width=500

346656800_1235104900452326_6467382112062410297_n.jpg

Shaun Mielekamp

@Shaun Mielekamp @Dan the Membership Man where are we at with ticket sales for next weekend? Adelaide got 15k tonight, can the members do anything to help get a big number next weekend? Share a post on FB or Insta? Would love to see a big crowd next weekend, feel like this is the game where we'll win back next seasons on the fence members. Even if the profits do go the APL, hopefully it'll help memberships next season.
Hey guys

Yeh we have just over 5000 ticket left for the game - expected crowd at the moment is 17,000+ and potential sell out. Get your tickets now if you haven't done so already!!

Also get to the stadium as early as you can, this will take a while to get everyone into the stadium as we all know happens at the big matches and really don't want anyone to miss kick off!

For those joining the march it will be important that you leave right on 7pm to make sure you have enough time to get into the venue and we are working with stadium and YA on the best plan to get everyone in quickly to Bay 16.

Corsair

Hey guys

Yeh we have just over 5000 ticket left for the game - expected crowd at the moment is 17,000+ and potential sell out. Get your tickets now if you haven't done so already!!

Also get to the stadium as early as you can, this will take a while to get everyone into the stadium as we all know happens at the big matches and really don't want anyone to miss kick off!

For those joining the march it will be important that you leave right on 7pm to make sure you have enough time to get into the venue and we are working with stadium and YA on the best plan to get everyone in quickly to Bay 16.
Awesome! We haven't seen a crowd that big in a long time, thanks for the update. Hopefully all the bars and food counters will be open.

Josho Howe

Hey guys

So you're saying l have to get there even earlier to have enough beers in the system before heading in early?

Oh fine. You twisted my arm.

turbo

So it’s home game #1 for the ALM team and I’ve had no communication about the my club registrations done through Erina fair, emailing the club requesting confirmation and resending tickets got me a pretty generic response and resetting my password for mber+ to redeem a GA voucher for the wife isn’t working. Feels like I’m getting the full mariners experience right now and I’ve got little faith I’ll get the family in to the ground without spending a fortune. At best it’s putting the people in the membership tent in a crappy situation to sort it out. How many new or casual fans just wouldn’t bother if it’s this much hassle?

Pirate Pete

So it’s home game #1 for the ALM team and I’ve had no communication about the my club registrations done through Erina fair, emailing the club requesting confirmation and resending tickets got me a pretty generic response and resetting my password for mber+ to redeem a GA voucher for the wife isn’t working. Feels like I’m getting the full mariners experience right now and I’ve got little faith I’ll get the family in to the ground without spending a fortune. At best it’s putting the people in the membership tent in a crappy situation to sort it out. How many new or casual fans just wouldn’t bother if it’s this much hassle?
When I woke up this morning one of my first thoughts was that I hadn't received my membership card.
I've gone back through my emails and there's an email on 11th October with a pdf to print out and also details of adding to the google or apple wallet.

I've found mber+ to be a pain in the arse. From memory I opened the page in a private window and went about resetting it. That worked.

I have trouble signing into the Mariners account too. The one with a picture of the bloke who buggared off to the Bulls and then Scotland.

Meerkat

You definitely don’t have an email for MyClub?

There were over 600 MyClub registrations through Erina Fair. I know some were missed when processing via the Club but the club has also been quick to rectify when contacted. I would shoot an email to the membership email or being a Sunday, see Dan before the game, He’s been brilliant.

If you are worried at all, call Erina Fair who has a list of all kids who redeemed memberships, (a rough date of redemption would help) and they will find your names listed to confirm. You shouldn’t need it though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami