• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v Stalkers and sex criminals FC

Jerem

WSW Squad is worth $16,492,376
CCM Squad is worth $8,260,380

When you look at these numbers the result really was to be expected so not all news is terrible and add the fact this is their first victory over us in more than 2 years, everything good eventually has to come to an end...
That and their chairman refuses to resign all board (and the others) for conflict of interest

JoyfulPenguin

That was our most frustrating performance so far this season, perhaps the most frustrating since Monty's reign began.

We looked listless, unintersted and unwilling to adjust to changing game states. I understand this was Sergio's first go as the head man but this was a very disappointing performance from frankly everyone except possibly Storm.

Steele as a second striker/10 didn't work but was for some reason persisited with. Tulio needed to come on at half time, it was clear from the first 15 minutes that Steele wasn't capable of that role.

If you had to pick one of our central midfielders to play that role I personally would have thought Nisbet would have done a lot better.

Until I calm down I won't post more but for a season defining game, with basically a home final on the line, that performance was terrible.

Hello Sailor

This is hard to watch
I'm usually happy to watch any football game. I thought I was getting a bit obsessive when I found myself to watching a third grade Romanian match. Even with skin in the game THIS was painful to watch. Credit to Wanderers for their effective pressing, but our failure to keep possession [how often did we pass it to the opposition?] was woeful. Stupid of Danny to get involved in the Marcelo business, the ref had it in hand, and as for Nkololo-well for the short time we had the numerical advantage we looked like we could get back in the game. Shitty transition from attack to defence, and that's how they scored when we had an extra player FFS. Worst performance this year, and probs for the last few seasons. Now the panic sets in as we fight to stay in contention for thee finals. Benny's brain snap this week, Moresche last week, there ARE professional footballers aren't they?????

Huddo

I'm done with this shit, f**k em if you're gunna cop the red so be it I'm pretty sure Kaltek has pointed this out.

PS wheres the play makers in the mid?

crock

Just got to play good positive football we def can turn it around hopefully we can beat macarthur and get our confidence back

Tevor

I kind of hope now we have dropped to fourth and likely Shitney only one point behind us this team may park their egos and realise they need to start showing some passion again. We are in a serious rut that has been hidden by us staying in second despite not deserving to.

Next week in Mudgee is a season defining game, win and we have something to build some momentum on. Lose or draw and I’d put $100 on not making the finals.

That performance by the players and Managers was peak CCM before Staj started. Absolute rubbish and I don’t want to see it again. Team and players coping a bollocking on socials and well deserved.

Coastalraider

I hope we take the whole squad to Mudgee for a mini-camp style thing and get the boys all in the same page again.

may this stage we will be missing moresche, Beni, Kaltak and Triantis, all of whom we need firing soon to make finals. Add that and add the right frame of mind, we will be fine.
But, if we don’t find out mojo soon, this could be a complete waste of such a promising year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred