• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v Stalkers and sex criminals FC

Corsair

I took the Fam to Harry Styles last night so i missed the game.

Should i watch it or is it to be avoided at all costs?
Pretty sad watching, one of our worst games of the season. Maybe the mini instead of full match if you want to see the wsw goals. We had I think 1 shot in the first half, pitiful.

Avoca

We can regroup, reenergise & play final’s football.

It’s understandable that WSW aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, including their questionable management.

However, I’m hoping for some class & decorum in the future. Calling them “sex criminals” is wrong.

marinermick

We can regroup, reenergise & play final’s football.

It’s understandable that WSW aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, including their questionable management.

However, I’m hoping for some class & decorum in the future. Calling them “sex criminals” is wrong.

Haha, he literally is one. Why wouldn’t you call it out when he is one? Nothing to do with class and decorum. What Rudan did was deplorable.

midfielder

We have never be quite been the same since Koul left.

We are in a major slump can Monty or has Monty the skills to turn it around

Big Al

Worst part was we were passive. I get the tactical reasons but it effected us more than them but these things happen when you have plan B’s. If it works we look smart. We lost our ability to counter and we are a pretty slow team so WSW got back in numbers when necessary.

The worst part was MarkO from last game or the All Access can’t remember saying that they haven’t beaten us and it pisses him off including Preseason so they are actually scared of us to. Especially after the pasting we gave them last time at Parra but they are a much stronger roster now and I think right up there with City for best squad (maybe even better now).

We still defended reasonably well and weren’t smashed by any means but our attack was disjointed.

As for the transfer signings the one that may be an issue is the Aqualina for McGarry. We strengthen a side we were already strong on and weakened the side that had two different sort of players. Roux is more defensive and Aqualina was more attacking. Now we only have Roux but we already had Farrell. That said Farrell may be better suited to LCB but that then means a visa (Kaltak) on the bench when Triantis returns.

Still believe an experienced Midfielder is required to balance the squad when things aren’t going great.

gemkayem

All accounts are that Dick is just a glory hunter. NFI about running a club. See how he destroyed the academy
Point the fingers in the right direction
If not him then who? Charlesworth? Hard to find anyone willing to invest in probably any A League club. Don’t think we have any other options.

not having a go btw, just genuinely asking. Hard to gauge tone in typed words haha

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred