• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v Stalkers and sex criminals FC

Ancient Mariner

Public shaming [intentional or not] over one error wont do a lot for self confidence. I think Monty did the wrong thing there.
I think his loss of form goes back further than that. Sometime last year.
Whether it was after injury or whether it was due to the departure of Rowles who was a guiding hand I do not know.
Because he is a fan favourite and has proved himself more than capable in the past many here did not see or chose to forgive the mistakes.
The coaches go over videos of every game closely analysing each players positioning, decision making and play. They will not and can not be so forgiving.
Dan has shown the skills and he definitely has the ability to play at this level. Hopefully whatever his problems are they can be sorted sooner rather than later.

Corsair

Whether it was after injury or whether it was due to the departure of Rowles who was a guiding hand I do not know.
Because he is a fan favourite and has proved himself more than capable in the past many here did not see or chose to forgive the mistakes.
The coaches go over videos of every game closely analysing each players positioning, decision making and play. They will not and can not be so forgiving.
Dan has shown the skills and he definitely has the ability to play at this level. Hopefully whatever his problems are they can be sorted sooner rather than later.
Seems to me to have been since that red card in the FFA Cup. Monty didn't play him for a long time after that and was very vocal about it being a mistake. Strikes me as someone who's forgiving until you cross a line and then it's a long way back if at all.

Ads

Roux———Windust————Faz———Mcgaryy
Kuveski——Niz——-Ballard——Steele——-Beni
————————Cummings————————-

Kuveski——Niz——-Silvera——Steele——-Beni
——————————Tulio—————————

—————Hall——-Windust———Faz————
Roux———————————————-Mcgarry
————Niz———Silvera——-Ballard————-
——————Tulio———-Cumdog——————

———-———Niz——-——Steele——————-
———Tulio————Silvera———Beni————
—————————Cumdog————————-

midfielder

HHHHmmmmm

Discussed before but worth opening if only for the debate....

Hall seems to be ball watching and heading to the ball leaving at times space or a player unmarked.... not good for a CB....

Just maybe he is an "8" in the last 15 to 20 minutes.... you can make mistakes at "8" and it not be fatal. he can tackle has a reasonable pass ....

Just a Tho...

Tevor

Much as I understand the Bozanic thing from a management perspective (Montys Ronaldo moment) - what would we give for a wise old dog to bring on at 70 mins to calm everyone down
The Sterj role - when he came on we just seemed ot settle down and were calmer
We can’t afford a Bozanic riding the pine for three quarters of a game is my opinion. Would be a nice luxury but not one we can accommodate.

Corsair

———-———Niz——-——Steele——————-
———Tulio————Silvera———Beni————
—————————Cumdog————————-
Most likely I think, expect swap Steele for Ballard (unless injured? )

style_cafe

I think Hall over Farrell, Borello will burn Farrell for pace.
I would go Hall and Farrell they must have player YL together . Farrell is pretty quick just ask Zawada. Both are pretty tough defenders to. The whole key to our back 4 will be communication.This ia where Vucka,Stormy and McGarry need to step up to help them…

Hello Sailor

Most likely I think, expect swap Steele for Ballard (unless injured? )
I agree its most likely, except to maybe swap sam and Tulio about. I also have reservations having Cummings as a lone striker. He so often drops back to midfield to help win possession [not a criticism, its just what he does when necessary]. If he drops back, fine, so long as someone else goes forwards to be a target.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Yeah, Im with AM here, Dan had a couple of things go on in quick succession, like AM said, he got hurt , Kye went to Scotland , his injury didnt seem to improve so they grabbed Kaltex on a injury sub ....reckon it might be all in is head , hope the hype man can get past this

sydmariner

Kurt “penalties Adelaide” Ams is 4th official.

Corsair

At least I don't mind Beath as ref...famous last words...

Western Sydney Wanderers vs Central Coast Mariners - CommBank Stadium
Saturday, 4 March 2023 - 5:00 PM (Local) (5:00 PM AEDT)

RefereeChris BeathFourth OfficialKurt Ams
Assistant Referee 1Lance GreenshieldsVARKate Jacewicz
Assistant Referee 2Mi Suk ParkAVARRichard Naumovski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member