• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v Stalkers and sex criminals FC

ConsKrypt

Up from Academy - came into the Academy in the mid-season window last year. Plays across the front third, has been primarily utilised as a #9.
Will be interesting to see who drops out of the squad into the academy side this week out of Duarte, Kasalovic, Kuzevski, Bayliss, and Windust. That’s 50% of last weekend’s academy outfield starters called up, with a crucial academy game being played at the same time.
Agreed, although in fairness the AL game is a tad more important to the clubs image side of things than NPL at the moment - saying this though, it sure will be a tough game for both AL and NPL with key players missing from both teams for us.
If only it was like the other week where Windust came on for AL as a sub and then played in NPL the very next day (from memory)

JoyfulPenguin

Would be nice to see Kasalovic make the bench, probably the most deserving of an opportunity based on Academy performances so far.

Duarte probably will as well simply because we're completely bereft of any other attacking options in the Senior and Academy sides.

Meerkat

Up from Academy - came into the Academy in the mid-season window last year. Plays across the front third, has been primarily utilised as a #9.
Will be interesting to see who drops out of the squad into the academy side this week out of Duarte, Kasalovic, Kuzevski, Bayliss, and Windust. That’s 50% of last weekend’s academy outfield starters called up, with a crucial academy game being played at the same time.
If you had to choose Pete?

priorpeter

If you had to choose Pete?
If I had to choose for the best of both worlds - Kasalovic and Bayliss. Gives a spine in CM for what will be a young academy side. We will need Windy for the A-League side, if not starting then at least as cover.
In saying that, I am so keen for Maksim to make his A-League debut. Absolutely top tier bloke and pretty f**kin good player to boot.

Last edited:

Michael

If I had to choose for the best of both worlds - Kasalovic and Bayliss. Gives a spine in CM for what will be a young academy side. We will need Windy for the A-League side, if not starting then at least as cover.
In saying that, I am so keen for Maksim to make his A-League debut. Absolutely top tier bloke and pretty f**kin good player to boot.
Kasa is the main player I want to see given the next chance, best of the current bunch from what I’ve seen. It’s obviously hard though with max, niz and steeley doing such a good job there atm.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

At least Ams is only 4th Official- about the most he can do there is get somebody from the bench sent off (good thing last week's dickhead got in early).

4th does actually have a role to play in helping the ref with things they miss, but that's extremely rare.

Kate J in VAR.

I actually like Beath - although he does seem afraid to make big decisions; at least he doesn't seem to go blatantly one-way like so many do.

It does worry me a bit just how many points we've dropped the moment we came within striking distance of first - I worry that they'll be fired up and we'll be on the back foot.[/url]

WSW were very good last week hate to say it, we gotta be on our game tomorrow going to be tough hopefully positive result though. At least Shaun Evans isn't involved in this one. I'm guessing this is our predicted line up:

GK: Danny
Defenders: Faz, McGarry, Hall and Roux
Midfielders: Maxi and Niz
Forwards: Silvera, Tulio, Benni and Cumdingo

Fun away trip though can't wait :)

2-2 I reckon. Predictions anyone?

style_cafe

We go into this game with arguably the weakest back four we have ever had.

My exceptions for this one are quite low.
I usually love and agree with your posts Middy but this one is by far the furthest from the mark.
Roux is in career best form, Farrell over the past 2 years has been superb, McGarry has done nothing wrong since he`s been here and Windust / Hall are good up and coming talents.
I think if Hall plays he`ll be up for the challenge as would Windust... :popcorn:

FFC Mariner

I usually love and agree with your posts Middy but this one is by far the furthest from the mark.
Roux is in career best form, Farrell over the past 2 years has been superb, McGarry has done nothing wrong since he`s been here and Windust / Hall are good up and coming talents.
I think if Hall plays he`ll be up for the challenge as would Windust... :popcorn:
Sorry but I've got a really bad feeling about this - its not our defence its only 2 in the middle not providing any cover

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred