• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM v Wellington Paranormal

Ironbark

Tuesday.
Will be an interesting game.

Wellington will be out for redemption after getting thumped and will do everything to shore up their defence.

Flip side is there are vulnerabilities to exploit and we're getting some scoring form going with 16 goals in 6 games.

Can and need to win this. Could be a fun game.

Insertnamehere

Tuesday.
Will be an interesting game.

Wellington will be out for redemption after getting thumped and will do everything to shore up their defence.

Flip side is there are vulnerabilities to exploit and we're getting some scoring form going with 16 goals in 6 games.

Can and need to win this. Could be a fun game.
Just when I'd tipped Nux to finish third they shit the bed. Good time to be playing them. Form is opposite. Though as always could be the banana skin game. They find form and we lose ours.

booney

Phoenix did not play that badly and the 6-0 scoreline was not a true reflection of the game.City were the better team and took their chances well but Wellington only really fell away in the last twenty minutes.

However their confidence will have been dented and if Nizzy can run the midfield Cummings and Urena should feast.

shipwreck

This is definitely not the time to be changing a winning team, but you just know because of the quick turn around that we will.... Shame

midfielder

WE have a run home that if we win enough we should make the finals...

If we win all home matches thats 12 points and say one away game thats 15 points when added to our 23 its 38 points and that should get us into the finals... also note we don't have either MV or MC to play .... we are capable of beating all these sides.

Starting Tonight Nix at Home

Then

SFC === H
WSW = A
Nix ===A
Jerks == A
WU === H
Roar == A
Jerks == H

Last edited:

Insertnamehere

If we win all home matches thats 12 points and say one away game thats 15 points when added to our 23 its 38 points and that should get us into the finals... also not we don't have either MV or MC to play .... we are capable of beating all these sides.

Starting Tonight Nix at Home

Then

SFC === H
WSW = A
Nix ===A
Jerks == A
WU === H
Roar == A
Jerks == H
Going by our season so far I think of that run home we should go, 8-0.

But really its favourable run to finals. Teams out of form. 4-2-2 would be a good result. 6-0-2 isnt out of the question. Hard teams at home. Easier teams away.

true believer

If we win all home matches thats 12 points and say one away game thats 15 points when added to our 23 its 38 points and that should get us into the finals... also note we don't have either MV or MC to play .... we are capable of beating all these sides.

Starting Tonight tomorrow Nix at Home

Then

SFC === H
WSW = A
Nix ===A
Jerks == A
WU === H
Roar == A
Jerks == H
i think that is a real good draw for our run in.
if we maintain form .every chance for the play offs

Forum Phoenix

This is definitely not the time to be changing a winning team, but you just know because of the quick turn around that we will.... Shame
Yeah probably the biggest issue. Moresche back could ge useful. Muller can’t be match fit again even if he’s recovered. Olly now two weeks out… I probably wouldn’t start him even if I do think he should still come in for Max.

Definitely some banana skin elements - but I like our form. I Think how well Marcos, CD and nizz have pulled up is probably the most critical thing.

Rising Sun

Like us, they couldn't manage a full complement of subs at the weekend due to injuries and 2 covid cases.

Piscopo had 20 mins against City and a few mins in their previous game against Roar coming back from injury so I suspect he might start. Sounds like Sotirio will just be getting a few mins off the bench at best

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami