• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs CFG

turbo

if it was danny he'd have got 9 weeks.
throwing an object at the crowd FFS !
umm im sure a very large mystery check turned up at APL hq
Nothing to do with APL its FA handling it all. I’m surprised Glover has cleared concussion concerns but don’t expect him to be sanctioned. FA will be looking to avoid giving any ground to the pitch invaders and even apportioning a tiny amount of blame to Glover gives them some twisted justification.

shipwreck

Nothing to do with APL its FA handling it all. I’m surprised Glover has cleared concussion concerns but don’t expect him to be sanctioned. FA will be looking to avoid giving any ground to the pitch invaders and even apportioning a tiny amount of blame to Glover gives them some twisted justification.
Makes sense

Michael

Looking forward to the midfield battle. Berisha and O’Neil are probably 2 of the only players I enjoy watching for another club. Very interesting to see how max and niz/steely handle them.
hoping the cumdog will still operate as a 10

Tevor

Looking forward to the midfield battle. Berisha and O’Neil are probably 2 of the only players I enjoy watching for another club. Very interesting to see how max and niz/steely handle them.
hoping the cumdog will still operate as a 10
Still a question mark on Max i believe so Steely needs to be up for it again and should be as well.

Capt. Awesome

Excited about this game. Lots of positive around the group. My only concern is it’s going to be 36 degrees at kickoff and the heat doesn’t suit our pressing game. Last time it was hot against the Scum when we lost we really struggled in the heat as the Jets conserved energy while we ran around and screwed ourselves physically.

Only thing in our favour is City play a similar pressing game. The team that has a game plan to suit the heat will win.

shipwreck

Yeh agreed. It's not going to be a pretty game to watch. It will be cagy, frustrating and likely alot of unforced mistakes.

Team with the smartest game plan will win this, as the conditions directly negate both teams style of play as stated

Forum Phoenix

Yeh agreed. It's not going to be a pretty game to watch. It will be cagy, frustrating and likely alot of unforced mistakes.

Team with the smartest game plan will win this, as the conditions directly negate both teams style of play as stated

You know, probably be wrong, because usually I’d agree with most everything you said, but I actually don’t think it will be this way.

I think we’re fit, hungry, sharp, and have the depth we need to go after them. I expect we’ll modify our pressing a little, maybe shifting on and off to conserve energy - but I think it’d be a mistake to start playing too conservatively and I’m not expecting a lot of unforced errors. In fact I’d be disappointed with it.

Forum Phoenix

At least 4 city fans (so most of their fan base) seem rather upset about not being allowed in. Are they not doing active support either?

Then there’s their other fan, who is very dissatisfied that his top of the league side are not scoring a “ton more goals” - his spelling of tonne not mine. And so he’s bored poor fella.

#realfans
#plastics_destroying_more_than_our_oceans
#real_expansion

Last edited:

JoyfulPenguin

At least 4 city fans (so most of their fan base) seem rather upset about not being allowed in. Are they not doing active support either?

Then there’s their other fan, who is very dissatisfied that his top of the league side are not scoring a “ton more goals” - his spelling of tonne not mine. And so he’s bored poor fella.

#realfans
#plastics_destroying_more_than_our_oceans
#real_expansion
Active bays are closed today, for both City and us.

Michael

You know, probably be wrong, because usually I’d agree with most everything you said, but I actually don’t think it will be this way.

I think we’re fit, hungry, sharp, and have the depth we need to go after them. I expect we’ll modify our pressing a little, maybe shifting on and off to conserve energy - but I think it’d be a mistake to start playing too conservatively and I’m not expecting a lot of unforced errors. In fact I’d be disappointed with it.
I agree with this, guys like Tulio, niz, hally and even storm look incredibly fit right now.
we obviously can’t constant press, maybe pick certain players to go at.
I’m mostly curious if garang starts or back to coming on 2nd half when their defence will definitely be exhausted.

Kaltak is needs to be switched on today marking Macca. Biggest fault in Brian’s game is his marking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred