• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs Pissants United

Tevor

Yeah thought he should have had a shot against MV when he got into a similar position as Koul when he went hard and high at the keeper but somehow Sammy cross ended back out with the backs
Exactly the same shot I felt he should have taken as well.

Ads

Ruhs, Silvera, Ayongo were all consistent best scorers in preseason.

We do have chemistry there to support Cum Dingo but I’m a firm believer Cummings needs to stay on last defender and Tulio needs to be that 10 asking for the ball then feeding quickly to wide men and Dingo.

Forum Phoenix

Ruhs, Silvera, Ayongo were all consistent best scorers in preseason.

We do have chemistry there to support Cum Dingo but I’m a firm believer Cummings needs to stay on last defender and Tulio needs to be that 10 asking for the ball then feeding quickly to wide men and Dingo.

Because of his shooting ability I tend to agree, but I think it also depends on what territory we’re having our possession in. When we’re pinned back or he’s being double teamed, allowing him to drift to find his way into the game and also create has worked. Where as leading the lines in sone games he’s been easily shut down.

Happy to keep mixing it up to keep defenders on their toes

Michael

Yep agree .I’m a big Ruhs fan. Sure he’ll never set the world on fire. But he cam be one of the better home grown strikers in the league.
Also a huge Ruhs fan, still cannot believe he’s 19. I do think he has massively untapped potential, he’s a physical beast. Very good technical ability that can definitely be refined. Hopefully more starts/minutes now Garangs gone to help him along. I think he’s a player we can profit off in a couple seasons. Especially if he becomes a regular scorer.

Insertnamehere

Ruhs' biggest issue aside from his temper is his finishing. He's plowed a few balls straight into the keeper in his last couple of runs rather than curling round or going over the keeper.

Bog standard striker issue in the AL.

Michael

Still no sign of Kelechi, if he’s gone I’d like a replacement on for his salary, preferably another good visa.
It’s a shame Kelechi didn’t get a real chance to show his worth. His body has really let him down. I respect him for playing injured to help the squad.

midfielder

whats happened to Ballard he has no mention in the announced squad page nor is he shown as injured...

Wombat

Still no sign of Kelechi, if he’s gone I’d like a replacement on for his salary, preferably another good visa.
It’s a shame Kelechi didn’t get a real chance to show his worth. His body has really let him down. I respect him for playing injured to help the squad.
did you back the wrong horse Michael?

TBF.....I did think he would be our starting and dominate CB. He wasn't completely shite so i can only think Monty was not happy with his attitude.

Ironbark

I got to watch a bit of Kelechi preseason and can confirm he is an excellent CB. Reads the game sharply, highly athletic, very well timed, positions himself well and is fast. Got injured and haven't seen him since the early game where he filled a gap despite being injured.
No idea what's happening currently, whether it's ongoing injury or other. If he comes good and plays he's a strong option though. Lots of ifs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred