• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs Pissants United

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
So Kanga Ruhs blocked Gauci vision huh?, then how come he dived the right way , you dribbling whistle sucking f**ktard….other than that
Silvera was up for it , Kaltak was too , Faz had his share of moments and ….stuff…Oh and as for the commentators , we don’t need your ridiculous opinions , you don’t work for Fox News in the states , go boil ya skulls…
missed the first 20 minutes, took grandaughter to movieworld

Melange

So Kanga Ruhs blocked Gauci vision huh?, then how come he dived the right way , you dribbling whistle sucking f**ktard….other than that
Silvera was up for it , Kaltak was too , Faz had his share of moments and ….stuff…Oh and as for the commentators , we don’t need your ridiculous opinions , you don’t work for Fox News in the states , go boil ya skulls…
missed the first 20 minutes, took grandaughter to movieworld
AND if you look at the normal game footage it isn't clear that Ruhs is offside as he runs past.

Clear and obvious doesn't apply to us

booney

4 nil,4 nil,4 nil-how good was that! A disallowed goal which should not have been and a probable penalty could have made it even a bigger score.

Great possession football but often final pass was not good enough -however we kept our foot on their throats.Juande should have had a red as well as Isiais.

Silvera MOTM for me.Kaltak and Triantis were strong and dominant.Beni unpredictable as always but put in a big shift.Aquilina and Farrell made numerous runs and kept Goodwin and Halloran quiet.

Ads

Great win!

However…..

Getting very cranky with the keep the flag down rule for linesman when it comes to play that doesn’t dissolve quickly.

2 times in this match at important stages in the first half Adelaide strikers challenged for a long ball after clearly coming from an offside position.

However Kaltak and Aquilina back peddled and won the header anyway!

Great right? Well then the ball fell to Adelaide feet and Adelaide actually had 2/3 minutes of solid possession and maybe 1/2 corners and a couple of dangerous attacked that could have easily changed the course of the game.

So why didn’t that assistant of referee come back after 3/4 passes in a sideways or backwards direction from Adelaide?

Well presumably the play wasn’t dangerous enough so they just let it play on because it would look silly surely to come back after 30/60 seconds waiting to see if the attacking team might score off the play.

So now we have a situation where VAR might have to quickly review footage live for long balls and through balls etc and need to intervene during play because they have the ‘keep the flag down’ rule for linesman.

And although I have yellow glasses I have not seen our opposition teams be effected by this situation in our last 3 games but have noticed it has starved or robbed us of our rightful offside free kick at least twice a game in last 3 games.

Rant over.

Plus the refs inability to give yellow cards after playing advantage was ridiculous.
Well done for playing advantage but need to punish players trying to take out players that are striding away.

But we’ll done lads.

Not well done referee and current referee directions.

ryan

I was sitting behind Gauci and had almost exactly the same view as him and i saw the ball coming. Ruhs did not block anyones view and was not interfering with play. Such a shame after a brilliant win that we still have rubbish decisions like these to talk about.

Well done to the whole squad tonight. It was great to watch them spank those muppets. It should have been 5 though.

Tim

Great performance from the boys tonight, great atmosphere at the ground! That said, just watched the coaches videos on Paramount and the questions were woeful! I’m loath to criticise but gee it would be good to get someone asking some decent questions not reading from a script. In fairness, the interviewer sounded very young but it’s so much better when the questions are thoughtful, relevant and on-point…

MrCelery

I was sitting behind Gauci and had almost exactly the same view as him and i saw the ball coming. Ruhs did not block anyones view and was not interfering with play. Such a shame after a brilliant win that we still have rubbish decisions like these to talk about.

Well done to the whole squad tonight. It was great to watch them spank those muppets. It should have been 5 though.

Could have, should have been a 6-0 win. Definite pen for push on Farrell. Obstructed view for Sammy's? - F@#k off! Blind Freddy would have seen that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred