• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs Snowtown FC elimination final leg 1

Tevor

me thinks he is heavily marked, and passing lanes closed down... same applies with Goodwin for them... difference I think is we have more people who can score... that in part was wsw issue with SFC, wsw only had one player capable of scoring and he was marked out of the game and passing lanes closed down...
Correct, shut Goodwin down and with no Clough they are pretty toothless.

Meerkat

No nerves, I had nerves 2 years ago, Monty and the boys are alot more seasoned. We do what we have to and we will be standing at the end of it.
I’m normally a shaking quivering mess at this point but feeling ok. Am I certain we are going to smash them? No.. but I am certain that this team under Monty and Serg are the best shot we have had, in a long time. “We’ve got Montgomery.. he’s f**king quality”… let’s go boys ???

dlanod

I’m normally a shaking quivering mess at this point but feeling ok. Am I certain we are going to smash them? No.. but I am certain that this team under Monty and Serg are the best shot we have had, in a long time. “We’ve got Montgomery.. he’s f**king quality”… let’s go boys ???
Having a "second chance" at home has left me feeling ok going into leg 1.

Of course a 4-x win again will leave me feeling even better!

Tevor

I get nervous when we get so much positive press, I shouldn’t because I believe this year is something special. Wasn’t nervous about the game up until today but it’s slowly starting to build. So nice to have these feelings and being proud of your club.

turbo

I get nervous when we get so much positive press, I shouldn’t because I believe this year is something special. Wasn’t nervous about the game up until today but it’s slowly starting to build. So nice to have these feelings and being proud of your club.
I won’t relax until the final whistle goes next weekend. Adelaide are a quality side and are very capable of pulling goals out of nowhere.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami