• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

CCM vs Snowtown FC elimination final leg 1

LFCMariners

I do remember going into a home second leg 2-0 down when away goals counted double and losing 2 men injured in the first 20 minutes when only 3 subs were allowed. Still the best night at CCS with daylight second.
Was 15 years ago now

But I still remember it so well. Bay 16 was two people deep. Magical night.

midfielder

Proud of the boys tonight and Monty is proving to be technically astute re the game plan and also with replacements .... hope we can keep him for another couple of years....

Love we have four attacking players in the starting 11... our defence was better tonight...

Looking forward to Gosford next week...

Looks like no injuries for us, AU could have three key players out... if they have to start with Blackwood up front I will feel very happy...

Wombat

Great win. Professional and hungry. We are too good for them tbh.

Danny, Storm, Max were super impressive. Gauci must have had a bet on us, two terrible goals to conceed but the Cumdog save was quality. Beni would be a nightmare to play against, i'm tipping him to score next week.

Everyone had a great game. Lovely goal by McGarry off a quality ball from Brian.

Kaltak was a bit unlucky with the pen tbf.

Tevor

All day I’ve had this feeling this team under Mont is special. That was a great win away from home and to hold them out in the end is something we haven’t achieved as a team for a long time.

Really loved how Monty made Veart and Goodwin look like total knobs with their comments before the game.

The Brian doubters after two minutes on here ate some humble pie after the full game.

We need a huge crowd to let the officials and Adelaide know we are serious. They definitely got the rub of the decision’s tonight. We need to make it a real fortress next week and they will crumble.

I’m really starting to believe anything is possible this season.

turbo

I thought we probably switched a bit too defensive to a point where our counter attacks didn’t look sharp and we could have delivered a real hammer blow if we picked up another. Also felt like Mcgarry didn’t need to come off immediately when Irankunda came on, mind games by Monty perhaps but it let Adelaide set the terms even more.

Perhaps that was a sign of our nerves or inexperience. Could have been costly but ultimately wasnt

Tevor

I thought we probably switched a bit too defensive to a point where our counter attacks didn’t look sharp and we could have delivered a real hammer blow if we picked up another. Also felt like Mcgarry didn’t need to come off immediately when Irankunda came on, mind games by Monty perhaps but it let Adelaide set the terms even more.

Perhaps that was a sign of our nerves or inexperience. Could have been costly but ultimately wasnt
In the post game Monty said The Garry was battling a chest infection so he knew he wasn’t playing the full game and I guess didn’t want to give Irankunda any advantage. I loved when Faz came straight on and what a great save Faz pulled off as well but took a very heavy knock. The fact Veart positioned Irankunda away from Faz after a while again this match is a great endorsement for Faz. He certainly has his measure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred