• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast FC - 2011

kevrenor

SUPER LEAGUE: ROUND 21:
FIRST GRADE:
Hills Brumbies 1 (Dragan Savic 33' pen) Central Coast FC 1 (Paul McGinley 86' pen)
GRADE 20:
Hills Brumbies 2 - Central Coast FC 1

Nathan Byrn

Great to see the young boys all performing well!! looks like The Mariners will inherit an already succesful club!
http://www.footballnsw.com.au/fileadmin/user_upload/Competitions/Club_Championship_2011/0808_SYL_Club_Championship.pdf

kevrenor

SUPER LEAGUE:
ROUND 22:

FIRST GRADE:
Macarthur Rams FC 2 (Matt Sadler 7', Shannon Hankin 54') drew with Central Coast FC 2 (John Whelpdale 47', Jamie Lobb 52')

Great result away at Lynwood Park and against Rams who were desperate for a win in the title race.

GRADE 20: Macarthur Rams 3 - Central Coast FC 3

Next Friday night 19 August at Pluim, 8:30pm (U20 before) - the 'Coasties' play their last ever game - a must to be there!

style_cafe

SUPER LEAGUE:
ROUND 22:

FIRST GRADE:
Macarthur Rams FC 2 (Matt Sadler 7', Shannon Hankin 54') drew with Central Coast FC 2 (John Whelpdale 47', Jamie Lobb 52')

Great result away at Lynwood Park and against Rams who were desperate for a win in the title race.

GRADE 20: Macarthur Rams 3 - Central Coast FC 3

Next Friday night 19 August at Pluim, 8:30pm (U20 before) - the 'Coasties' play their last ever game - a must to be there!

For a team that was stabbed through the heart a few weeks ago you should all be proud of this "Coasties" team.

These guys have battled on with nothing but pride to play for since they were "hacked" out of next years competition by their own Association.

In a game that meant so much to the RAMS,the Coasties stood tall.
Despite going 1-0 down early in the game,they fought back to lead 2-1 just after half time.
It was inspirational captain Jamie Lobb with a superb effort,from just inside the box who put the Coasties in front 5mins after they had equalised through Whelpdale.

The joy was short-lived however,when The Rams hit back through Shannon Hankin 4mins later.

Hankin`s goal must go down as the worst refereeing mistake of the season.
The linesman,who for some reason were operating on the reverse diagonals,failed to see Hankin standing at least 5m offside & the goal was awarded.

With the scores locked at 2-2the game finally fizzled out with both teams happy with a point.

Coach Peter Preston was philisophical after the game.
His boys played with heart & spirit but without the support of the Central Coast Soccer fraternity it was like pissing in your wetsuit...it gives you a warm feeling but no-one else notices...

kevrenor

The big but sad game at Pluim this Friday night is now Kick off 8.00pm as Granville have forfeited the Under 20 match.

style_cafe

I`m glad I went to Lynwood Park & witnessed the final U/20`s game the Coasties will ever play in the league,it`s just sad that Granville have forfeited & not given the lads a final chance to go out winners.

So why not bring the KO forward to 7pm?
It may have encouraged some people to bring their kids out to witness the death of senior representative football. :headbutt:

kevrenor

I got just as far as the Hawkesbury River driving up when the call came through that the game had been called off by the referee's pitch inspection.

Once I hear what will happen I'll let you know.

style_cafe

You were ahead of me Kev, I had to come from Wilberforce again & got to Pennant Hills when I got the call..I`m glad I never got on the expressway!!

kevrenor

Last 1st grade game:

Central Coast FC 0 lost to Granville Rage 1 (P Cappuccio 26')

Grade 20 will play in the SL finals

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb