• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

style_cafe

Aloisi, Maca, Mori, & Matty are the only out and out strikers we have had IMO.... playing in front of this team he should get lots of ball....

Moresches, Urenas, Nizzy, Cy, Olly, Muller, Beni, to that these days add Miller & Farrell.... thats not counting Steel, Balard, Hatch & Maccarthy.... who can all play as well...

Thats 9 players all having shown they can play to a striker in the box...
Miller`s cross to Nizzy against SFC was absolutely brilliant and shows how shit Sydney have become at the back.
For the smallest player in the League to be the only player to contest the high ball on the edge of the 6 yard box whilst surrounded by defenders (one of whom was a current Socceroo) had me shaking my head in disbelief.
The laughter that followed was good too!... :popcorn:

bikinigirl

Miller`s cross to Nizzy against SFC was absolutely brilliant and shows how shit Sydney have become at the back.
For the smallest player in the League to be the only player to contest the high ball on the edge of the 6 yard box whilst surrounded by defenders (one of whom was a current Socceroo) had me shaking my head in disbelief.
The laughter that followed was good too!... :popcorn:

. was :piralaugh:

scottmac

Suspended
So do selections for the socceroos next week miss this game? If so they missing a few in McClaren, metcalf and we missing Kye

Last edited:

scottmac

Suspended
What are the odds of the Cumdog getting off the plane absolutely hammered and turning up to Gosford passed out......... nah just jokes.
Can't wait for the Cumdog. So we'll probably be waiting to do a full fitness test and media shots before announcing this one.

scottmac

Suspended
Also, if Monty was speaking the truth in the last few about the 90's, were doing one in and one out. Cumdog seems to be that one in and Birazz the other out........ how does Rizzo go between the goals? He hasn't played here in Aus yet has he? The young Caruso looks a shot stopper but can he command an area?

marinermick

Also, if Monty was speaking the truth in the last few about the 90's, were doing one in and one out. Cumdog seems to be that one in and Birazz the other out........ how does Rizzo go between the goals? He hasn't played here in Aus yet has he? The young Caruso looks a shot stopper but can he command an area?

Can’t be right. We need to recruit a keeper for Birraz. Current crop won’t cut it. Maybe the Birraz Insta was a ruse given he would have heard the rumours as well?

scottmac

Suspended
Can’t be right. We need to recruit a keeper for Birraz. Current crop won’t cut it. Maybe the Birraz Insta was a ruse given he would have heard the rumours as well?
Imagine going to the post office and trying to get your baby to get a passport head shot for a ruse....I mean, supreme work if it is ? and I'll laugh later when I find out that's the case.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred