• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad 2021/22

Corsair

He will be splinters at Victory, good luck to him. Probably didn’t like Faz keeping him out all season. He did start performing well but easily replaced. I feel Lewis will be harder to replace and is a bigger loss. He gives us go forward and mongrel.
Smith was really coming into his own, i think you're right he'll ride the pine at Victory. Other teams are scared of Miller, i think he'll be getting a big pay bump, but the bulls are such a heartless no culture team. If he gets a move OS then good luck to him. He's done a great job this season.

style_cafe

He will be splinters at Victory, good luck to him. Probably didn’t like Faz keeping him out all season. He did start performing well but easily replaced. I feel Lewis will be harder to replace and is a bigger loss. He gives us go forward and mongrel.

Kilsin

Not to bring up old rumours but something the new owner said got me thinking, he has been lingering behind the scenes and learning the club for a few months, which would have been around the time Oli started asking for more and got benched.

Can't blame him for wanting more money but to dig your heels in and negotiate yourself out of a winning team that's now in the finals must hurt...

I hope he and Ziggy can keep each other warm and entertained on the bench at WSW (the "winning team") :D

Forum Phoenix

Hard to say Recky, as we haven’t seen enough of him yet but probably not an unreasonable call. If he can’t ‘bulk up’ he certainly needs to toughen up I’d suggest
The crowd around me were not happy seeing him pull out of a few tackles in the derby. Sensible or not, really didn’t endear himself.

Kilsin

Arzarni is off-contract for the Citeh group, would we have any room or need for him? Fast, attacking playmaker good on both sides or behind the Cum Dingo.

Corsair

Arzarni is off-contract for the Citeh group, would we have any room or need for him? Fast, attacking playmaker good on both sides or behind the Cum Dingo.
Rumored to be injury prone and a bit of a princess isn't he? Or am i thinking of someone else...

Kilsin

Rumored to be injury prone and a bit of a princess isn't he? Or am i thinking of someone else...
He did his ACL in his debut for Celtic but other than that I thought he was pretty fit mate, not sure about the princess part though.

I see him kind of like a DDS, he was very impressive pre ACL and transfers but post ACL has left a lot to be desired, he's been passed around a bit.
His career will still need to go arse backwards for an additional two years at a smaller Euro club before he’ll take a Mariners resurrection deal I think.
Yeah, you're probably right, he may still think he's worth more than we would offer.

Ozhammer

I’m 50/50 on smith
Whilst he showed a spurt of form playing in front of fazz. He was signed to be the starting LB. As far as I know, trained like shit the entire pre season and first half of the season. I’m sure we have another academy boy who can step up or we could bring in a decent older player.
Smith came to us suffering osteitis pubis, so that would have hampered his early days training with us. I for one am very disappointed that he will be leaving us but wish him well for the future.

Insertnamehere

Smith came to us suffering osteitis pubis, so that would have hampered his early days training with us. I for one am very disappointed that he will be leaving us but wish him well for the future.
Knowing that explains his lackluster preseason. Can be an absolute cnt to sort out.

Big Dog

Whenever Ive seen him he’s always trained well when injury free. Gets on well with the squad and great attitude. Personally, hope he doesn’t go. One of the great strengths of this group is they generally enjoy being part of this squad. Playing a big part in our success this season and credit to Monty.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami