• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Stadium

marinermick

Libs only have to get Albo to talk on any subject or try and construct a coherent sentence. He can't do it. So if he can't articulate his thoughts, what the f**k is going on in his head. I'm not a massive fan of Scotty but the last time i voted Labor they had a hugely articulate and intelligent leader (Kevin) but the party destroyed itself and knifed him on the way. Albo and Wong are not fit to run a school fete.
This is when I need a great independent like Ted Mack to earn my vote.

Someone has been watching too much right wing controlled media in which they edit massively.

I watched his full press conference today and he was articulate and made sense.

Wombat

Someone has been watching too much right wing controlled media in which they edit massively.

I watched his full press conference today and he was articulate and made sense.
f**king hell Mick.............you sat through his whole press conference. That's pretty sad mate.

Yep......last night's abomination was probably edited.

marinermick

f**king hell Mick.............you sat through his whole press conference. That's pretty sad mate.

Yep......last night's abomination was probably edited.

It’s not sad. It’s being informed.

Much better than getting “news” from Andrew Bolte and Miranda Devine.

You are being played mate.

Wombat

Mate it's pretty sad you're trying to bring up f**king politics on a football supporters website.

Support who the f**k you want I don't want to hear about it.
WTF. How did I bring up politics you flog? I was responding to other comments.

However, i take your point and will leave it to others to bang on about the election.

Huddo

Let's whip em out, Wombat. Time for a measure off.

You bring the ruler, you count the millimetres, I'll enjoy the breeze...

Does anyone believe that Central Coast Stadium will become a Federal issue? And if it does, will anyone care? Such a f**ken stupid argument.

But wholistically one of the person most physically removed from society (E.g. the PM) is supposedly less so then one of the others ( the opposition leader), so your opinion is extremely valid, and thus extremely justified on a REGIONAL FOOTBALL FORUM...

Wombat

Let's whip em out, Wombat. Time for a measure off.

You bring the ruler, you count the millimetres, I'll enjoy the breeze...

Does anyone believe that Central Coast Stadium will become a Federal issue? And if it does, will anyone care? Such a f**ken stupid argument.

But wholistically one of the person most physically removed from society (E.g. the PM) is supposedly less so then one of the others ( the opposition leader), so your opinion is extremely valid, and thus extremely justified on a REGIONAL FOOTBALL FORUM...
Have another sip champ.

I'm off to bed. You keep jousting Donnie boy.

turbo

The central coast would be a safe choice but with limited upside. Going elsewhere like Perth is risky but has way more potential pay off. The NRL doesn’t need to play it safe since we’ll still pay overs for scraps if the experiment fails.

Huddo

Perth isn't risky for the bears, if anything it's probably the safest option out there.

established team, strong supporter base, new area, away support guarantee, doesn't upset the NSW teams (quite the opposite decent away support), also alot of the old punters would feel its a wrong righted.

I'm a bears supporter, and I'd love them to come back to the coast, but Perth is honestly the best option for the club and the NRL.

Insertnamehere

Perth isn't risky for the bears, if anything it's probably the safest option out there.

established team, strong supporter base, new area, away support guarantee, doesn't upset the NSW teams (quite the opposite decent away support), also alot of the old punters would feel its a wrong righted.

I'm a bears supporter, and I'd love them to come back to the coast, but Perth is honestly the best option for the club and the NRL.
Plus WA is full of east coast and NZ ex pats. A Perth team is an absolute given IMO. Regardless of what they're branded.

Huddo

Plus WA is full of east coast and NZ ex pats. A Perth team is an absolute given IMO. Regardless of what they're branded.
I disagree on the branding point, a newly branded team would find it hard to find supporters on the east coast, the bears are a gift for the NRL on the east coast.

P.s. I only maintain this discussion because I believe the bears are dead on the coast.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
yep, i was reading what Billy Moore said about the Bears being the perfect 'get out of the shit were in cause we are a team short" card played by the NRL...perth is the obvious choice , built in fan base , a shit ton of league fans regardless , i still think the Western reds got a short stick, they should still be around...if the bears move , the powers that be might get it right this time.....righto then back to football convo

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami