• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Champions League Quarter Finals Draw

crooksey

Arsenal will face Liverpool in the quarter-finals of the Champions League after they were paired together in Friday's draw in Nyon, Switzerland.
Arsene Wenger's side will play the first leg at home on 1/2 April, with the return leg at Anfield on 8/9 April.

Manchester United, who beat Lyon to reach the last eight, were paired against Real Madrid's conquerors Roma.

Chelsea, the fourth English club in the draw, face Fenerbahce, with Schalke 04 and Barcelona the other fixture drawn.

The winners of the Arsenal-Liverpool fixture will then face Chelsea or Fenerbahce in the semi-finals, with Manchester United or Roma drawn against Barcelona or Schalke 04 in the last four.

The semi-finals take place on the 22/23 April and 29/30 April, with the final in Moscow due to take place on 21 May.

Man United vs Roma
Barcelona vs Schalke
Chelsea vs Fenerbahce
Arsenal vs Liverpool

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/low/football/europe/7294599.stm

Heck i wasn't keen for Arsenal to draw Liverpool...easily the hardest game in that draw imo
Come on you gunners  :eek:verhead:

Aden

Have Faith mate..  LIVERPOOL = TOO EASY.... i  was sooo hoping for liverpool .. we got this covered..  thats is the team i so wanted to play...   
AND ITS ARRR- SENNN-ALLLL
SUPER ARSENAL F.C
WE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM
THE WORLD HAS EVER SEENNN

serious14

Semi's will be Manchester United vs. Barcelona, and Liverpool vs. Chelsea.......

And then Man U vs. the Scousers in the final.

Aden - you're playing the European Liverpool, not the Domestic one.  Be very wary.

Saffron

Liverpool will be playing Arsenal 3 times in the space of a week because of an EPL game sandwiched between the 2 QF legs. I think Liverpool will only win 1 of those, but it will be the return leg, at Anfield, to progress to the Semi against Chel$ki.

And that could be the 3rd time in 4 years that they have met in the Champs League semi's....

serious14

Pft, no hope Forza.  EPIC Semi-Final between Man U and Barca coming right up.  ;D

Check this out - Arsenal's upcoming fixture list:

15th March - home to Boro
23rd March - away to Chel$ki
29th March - away to Bolton (never a favourite for the Arse)
2nd April - home to Liverpool (Europe)
5th April - home to Liverpool (League)
9th April - away to Liverpool (Europe)
13th April - away to Man U

OUCH!!!!

FFC Mariner

Caller to Talksport (London Radio station) was responding to concerns thay Manure and Liverpool fans would clash on their way to Europe for the away leg.

He just wanted to point out that all the Manure fans would be flying out from Gatwick or Heathrow and would therefore not meet up with any supporters who actually live in the North of England

LOL

serious14

Greenpoleffc said:
Caller to Talksport (London Radio station) was responding to concerns thay Manure and Liverpool fans would clash on their way to Europe for the away leg.

He just wanted to point out that all the Manure fans would be flying out from Gatwick or Heathrow and would therefore not meet up with any supporters who actually live in the North of England

LOL

Have fun in the Championship pal.  :p

Aden

United will win the premier league for sure..    all our hope left as an Arsenal fan is the champions league.

FFC Mariner

We will..........

People are already looking forward to real football grounds, games we might win etc etc.

Away trip to Cardiff is not being viewed with such optimism mind you :)

Andy

serious14 said:
Pft, no hope Forza.  EPIC Semi-Final between Man U and Barca coming right up.  ;D

Check this out - Arsenal's upcoming fixture list:

15th March - home to Boro
23rd March - away to Chel$ki
29th March - away to Bolton (never a favourite for the Arse)
2nd April - home to Liverpool (Europe)
5th April - home to Liverpool (League)
9th April - away to Liverpool (Europe)
13th April - away to Man U

OUCH!!!!

Gonna be a big month for Arsenal.

I think we'll now whether or not they'll be champions after the Manure game at Old Trafford.

Personally, I think Arsenal will struggle over the next month and will get knocked out of the ECL by Liverpool and will finish third in the league.

Premier League is hotting up!!!!

crooksey

Aden said:
United will win the premier league for sure..    all our hope left as an Arsenal fan is the champions league.

i tend to disagree on this, if arsenal get knocked out of the champs league i predict they will win the league as manu will advance past roma and will be distracted with the dangling carrot of european glory and drop off a bit in the league...just check out how they played last night agaisnt derby absolutely average and should of probs lost but got very lucky and eventually that luck has to run out and injuries come about

arsenal may not be in the best of form but at least we are still managing to get the draws that keep us in the mix and also dont forget manu have to travel o/s to italy where as arsenal only have to travel to liverpool for champs league so there is everychance that some lag may developin manu team...or so i hope :p

chelsea and bolton games are the most crucial there as we simply must win those away games

skilbeck

damm about arsenal playing liverpool. I wanted them both to be knocked out in this round. also come on fener destroy chelski. a good and fair final IMO would be Man U vs Barcelona

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred