• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Champions League Quarter Finals Draw

Aden

crooksey said:
Aden said:
United will win the premier league for sure..    all our hope left as an Arsenal fan is the champions league.

i tend to disagree on this, if arsenal get knocked out of the champs league i predict they will win the league as manu will advance past roma and will be distracted with the dangling carrot of european glory and drop off a bit in the league...just check out how they played last night agaisnt derby absolutely average and should of probs lost but got very lucky and eventually that luck has to run out and injuries come about

arsenal may not be in the best of form but at least we are still managing to get the draws that keep us in the mix and also dont forget manu have to travel o/s to italy where as arsenal only have to travel to liverpool for champs league so there is everychance that some lag may developin manu team...or so i hope :p

chelsea and bolton games are the most crucial there as we simply must win those away games

After the loss to chelsea and uniteds win over liverpool taking us to third place  you still think we can win ?  I dont thin'k so !  My hope now is Arsenal get beaten everygame untill that coach gets fired and  this whole kid fetish he has can end.  He is a good coach in respects to recruiting and making  unkown talent recognized  however change is needed at the club .  And i also hope adebayor somehow  gets an injury that takes him outta the side for a long time i cannot stand him id rather a striker like torres  that actually takes the ball to goal when he gets it not runs it out to the side or brings it back ..RUBBISH!!  but all thats left now is the champions league

skilbeck

Aden said:
My hope now is Arsenal get beaten everygame

wow i have something in common with an arsenal supporter, im still gonna take it further and state that i hope for relegation at the end of next season for them, wenger would definitely get sacked then ;) but i guess its only a pipe dream

serious14

Aden said:
My hope now is Arsenal get beaten everygame untill that coach gets fired and  this whole kid fetish he has can end.

You want the Wenger bus fired??  You've gone positively mad......

S

soccersensei

Fenerbache looked mostly awful to me, but Chelsea simply looked comatose...
Why they shifted to  a more "Euro" pace of game when imo they would surely have torn Fenebache a new one otherwise is simply beyond me. That or they really were just plain asleep.

In the first half hey had Fenerbache so stretched, with such gaping holes all over the park, but just didn't seem to want to accelerate their pace when they came into the final third and run at the defenders and into the box... they'd just slow it down or worse Drogba would take another pot shot ignoring his unmarked runners into the box. It really almost looked as if he'd decided "Oh I scored a brace of more fiddly in the box kind of goals last week, mmmm this time for the highlights I want to score one where I bang it home from outside the box!" He just didn't seem to be living in the present during the match - super talent - but success can be a powerful mind f**k.

..and then Fenerbach nicks one, finds some self belief and with some pretty immense support brigs it home...
Beating what I consider to be a far stronger and superior side in Chelsea.

Second leg should be good...  :tophat:

Paolo

hahahahahahah  Arsenal fail again, they have already bottled it in the league, league cup, fa cup and now champions league...therefore no chance at winning anything for them. Great morning

Deej

LOL unlucky Arsenal - agree with Keensy, for a team that were hoping for the treble they now have nothing LOL :)

ryan

The Mighty Reds are on their way again. Another Semi against Chelsea who we have a very good record against. Methinks a Liverpool - Barca final.

Paolo

Deej said:
LOL unlucky Arsenal - agree with Keensy, for a team that were hoping for the treble they now have nothing LOL :)
you'll like this dj, easy to recycle
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fKfhMZEj64Q

skilbeck

I hope Liverpool vs Man United
Chelsea v Barcelona

and a Man United vs Barcelona Final would be awesome

EDIT - DAMN didnt realise the draw had already been held

I hope Manchester United win then

mariners4ever

too bad it wont be that as liverpool will be playing chelsea and man utd will be playing barcelona.

then in the final
man utd vs chelsea

serious14

F*cking RUBBISH penalty call against Wes Brown............

AND THE DIVING ITALIAN CHEAT BLASTS IT OVER THE BAR!!!!    F*CK OFF!!!!!    0-0 in the 30th minute.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred