• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Champions League Semi Finals

serious14

Barcelona vs. Manchester United, Liverpool vs. Chelsea. 

Team listed first playing the first leg at home - which is to be played on the 22nd and 23rd, second legs on the 29th and 30th April.

Wow.  Just............ wow.

Bring it on.  Surely two of the most watched football games on the planet this year??    :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Deej

Please Please Please be a Man Utd v Liverpool final...............imagine that :)

Paolo

plesea please please no chelsea in the final.

Would be much better if second leg was at anfield so we could have a repeat of last time they met in the semis

serious14

Deej said:
Please Please Please be a Man Utd v Liverpool final...............imagine that :)

Pretty sure that every policeman in Russia doesn't want to.  The Russian Ultra's do though.  Oh my........

bjw

bjw
Manchester United will win champions league and premier league

Manchester v Liverpool in the final. United to win 1-0 with a Ronaldo special winning them the match.

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
Deej said:

Pretty sure that every policeman in Russia doesn't want to.   The Russian Ultra's do though.   Oh my........
Not a game to go to for friendly banter between the fans!

If this is the final expect a lot of bad publicity for football.

Both sides bring the worst out of each other.....the fans that is!

serious14

29m16wy.jpg

serious14

F*cking Chelsea players, fans, managers - EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THAT PIECE OF SHIT FOOTBALL "CLUB" - absolutely no class whatsoever.

The way they played that game and celebrated their "goal" was beyond disgraceful.  The thought of them in a European final disgusts me.

graaant

What the f**k was going on with the referee?
2 missed penalties, Torres was getting hacked down and getting raised elbows all over the place and he finally gives a yellow for the contact on Mascherano!?

What about DOGba!? What a f**king pussy! ARGGHHH
If Kuyt can play like that in the 2nd leg, the boys will get up this time.

hasbeen

I only saw the 1st half before I left for work, but it wasn't a good. What's with Drogba hitting the deck everytime somebody breathed near him? What a cat. I hope L'Pool do them at the Bridgeski.

Jesus

Jesus
serious14 said:
Barcelona vs. Manchester United, Liverpool vs. Chelsea. 

Team listed first playing the first leg at home - which is to be played on the 22nd and 23rd, second legs on the 29th and 30th April.

Wow.   Just............ wow.

Bring it on.   Surely two of the most watched football games on the planet this year??    :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Will be close. But there is still euro to come.

skilbeck

come on chelski kill the s**ters in the second leg then i hope whoever wins this semi final gets killed by Man U or Barca

Andy

serious14 said:
F*cking Chelsea players, fans, managers - EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THAT PIECE OF SHIT FOOTBALL "CLUB" - absolutely no class whatsoever.

The way they played that game and celebrated their "goal" was beyond disgraceful.  The thought of them in a European final disgusts me.

A Goal is a goal mate.

Anfield is a hard place to play at and we'd certainly take a result.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred