• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Champions League Semi Finals

marinermick

hasbeen said:
I only saw the 1st half before I left for work, but it wasn't a good. What's with Drogba hitting the deck everytime somebody breathed near him? What a cat. I hope L'Pool do them at the Bridgeski.

i left in the 92nd minute thinking liverpool had it in the bag

marinermick

northernspirit said:
for the return leg can u just not watch any of the game mick so the mighty blues make it to russia :D

done

i was only up because of a 8am appointment in newcastle

northernspirit

thatll do it to ya, i swear thats the reason ive only seen a couple of EPL games all year, since having Thomas i dont think ive had a night where ive been up later than 2am lol

Andy

RADINHO said:
Alicia said:
Yay for Chelsea

yew i think that is the 3rd chelsea fan i know of In the forums.

Myself, Andy and alicia.

Northern Spirit is as well.

How great was it too hear the Kop stop chanting YNWA almost instantly when the ball went in? :eek:verhead:

RADINHO

Andy said:
RADINHO said:
Alicia said:
Yay for Chelsea

yew i think that is the 3rd chelsea fan i know of In the forums.

Myself, Andy and alicia.

Northern Spirit is as well.

How great was it too hear the Kop stop chanting YNWA almost instantly when the ball went in? :eek:verhead:

:vhappy: Chelsea champs of europe that will make my day  :vhappy:

marinermick

great second (all that i saw) this morning

messi was heads and shoulders above any player on the park

barcelona with 65% possession and a host of chances could not break down a well organised man united defence

RADINHO

marinermick said:
great second (all that i saw) this morning

messi was heads and shoulders above any player on the park

barcelona with 65% possession and a host of chances could not break down a well organised man united defence

Messi owned especially that first half trick against evra

serious14

marinermick said:

Which bodes well for the return leg at Old Trafford......

I'm confident that we can score at home, it's just a matter of holding Barca out - again.  :eek:

RADINHO

serious14 said:
marinermick said:

I'm confident that we can score at home, it's just a matter of holding Barca out - again.  :eek:

Messi will be at full fitness on the next matchday so i would be scared...

priorpeter

RADINHO said:
serious14 said:
marinermick said:

nah. im plenty confident.

RADINHO

priorpeter said:
RADINHO said:
serious14 said:
marinermick said:

nah. im plenty confident.

if we compare messi and ronaldo in that game messi makes ronaldo look like a mess and messi was not at full fitness today

Sym

People involved with Chelsea or who go for them cheer when We get a last minute own goal as an equaliser at Anfield and people find it disgraceful..get some passion, it doesn't matter how it goes in as long as it does.

Come on Chelsea third time lucky

dibo

Sym said:
People involved with Chelsea or who go for them cheer when We get a last minute own goal as an equaliser at Anfield and people find it disgraceful..get some passion, it doesn't matter how it goes in as long as it does.

kalou was also clearly offside before he received the ball crossed for the OG.

Sym

Can't be offside from a throw in ???

I dunno if that is a rule or just used in the games I play

RADINHO

dibo said:
Sym said:

kalou was also clearly offside before he received the ball crossed for the OG.

It was not offside Arne riise kept Kalou onside

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred