• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Champions Tattoos

marinermick

Not trying to prempt anything but if the Mariners win the grand final who would be interested in getting inked on the next day?

I will try to organise a reputable artist and we could even make it a media event.

I will do the Mariners logo just above my ankle with 2008 underneath. Jimmy is thinking of getting a star for every title.

Deej

not the next day no my head would be pounding!

afterwards thou yeah I'll be keen......long way to go still thou

Hoover

im in bout wont be able to do it the next by law either will a lot of people cant get em when drunk...stupid govt and there rules

marinermick

DJ said:
not the next day no my head would be pounding!

afterwards thou yeah I'll be keen......long way to go still thou

best time to do it because you would have had a few "hair of the dogs" and be right back into it

marinermick

Hoover said:
im in bout wont be able to do it the next by law either will a lot of people cant get em when drunk...stupid govt and there rules

we'll be right as we would have had some recovery by then

CCM-JAM80

What will the "template" be guys?

Any Photo Shop guru's able to say put 5 or so samples together and maybe we can look at a vote?

marinermick

CCM-JAM80 said:

Any Photo Shop guru's able to say put 5 or so samples together and maybe we can look at a vote?

anything you want

i will drum up a good version of the logo

Hoover

we wouldnt hav to take a vote...if someone wanted to put a couple together then ppl can get what they want.....what vote for someone to get somethin permanant that they dont really want if u no what i mean....long day at work brain not workin

serious14

See, if I was drunk enough I'd be there in a second, but as Hoover said, you can't get them when you're in such a state........

CCM-JAM80

marinermick said:
CCM-JAM80 said:

anything you want

i will drum up a good version of the logo

Thanks mate, my little bro is a whiz on the PC - I will post a couple of samples from him if he gets to do it soon.

Cheers,

Bear

I actualy want to get everything we have won, plus runners up in, down my back. Will cost a fortune within a few weeks ;)

Deej

marinermick said:
Hoover said:

we'll be right as we would have had some recovery by then

depends what time we got them done......make it afternoon and it'll be fine

meldraco

marinermick said:
Not trying to prempt anything but if the Mariners win the grand final who would be interested in getting inked on the next day?

I will try to organise a reputable artist and we could even make it a media event.

I will do the Mariners logo just above my ankle with 2008 underneath. Jimmy is thinking of getting a star for every title.
Will totally have to put my name down for this one as was just discussing this subject with hubby over dinner and decided i wanted the same logo but on the top part of my foot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred