• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Champions Tattoos

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
AL said:
getting mine next wed or friday!!
cant wait it will be my first tattoo so i am a bit nervous of the pain factor!!!
but it will be good

Hey Al, it's no worse than a smack in the nose....and anyway ya gonna survive it....just make sure you think ahead about placement & size...all that stuff

Nice tat,

I got this one season 2.
pict0328ed3.jpg

got more to add to it though so it ends up as my whole fore arm as a dedication to the jets.

marc

coulda got something a bit more imaginative scummer..!

every second bloke and motorcross dude has star tattos everywhere, and if i didn't know any better id just assume you were a proud novocastrian local.. not a newcastle jets supporter.. :S

but as you say, theres much more to go, so i hope it turns out good!

marc said:

every second bloke and motorcross dude has star tattos everywhere, and if i didn't know any better id just assume you were a proud novocastrian local.. not a newcastle jets supporter.. :S

It's the Squadron star....and i don't give a f**k what yas say, proud of my city and my team.

How isn't it original? I haven't seen anyone, anywhere i been with it. And it says all i need to say

I have no regrets and never will.

wasn't here to boast about it, just wanted to share it with other a league fans getting tatoos for their clubs.

nomes said:
gees how original.
youll regret that soon.

What's going to happen once all yous get your premier emblems? how original is the last one going to be??

Deej

Non Troll Newy Fan said:
marc said:

It's the Squadron star....and i don't give a f**k what yas say, proud of my city and my team.

How isn't it original? I haven't seen anyone, anywhere i been with it. And it says all i need to say

I have no regrets and never will.

I actually don't mind it - I ain't seen anyone else with that either.

Personally I wouldn't get 1 there as I'm required to wear a shirt for work and having a big tat like that on my forearm doesn't look too professional IMO.........

neverwozza

Has a tattooist been lined up yet? I think I'll be too crook to get it done on the Monday so I was aiming for the week before the GF sometime. Just looking at getting the logo on my shoulder/bicep although the missus reckons I need to pump some iron first.

marinermick

taxman said:
Has a tattooist been lined up yet? I think I'll be too crook to get it done on the Monday so I was aiming for the week before the GF sometime. Just looking at getting the logo on my shoulder/bicep although the missus reckons I need to pump some iron first.

thanks for reminding me

does anyone know of a good and reputable ink man/woman?

Deej

I've had 2 done down the The Entrance in the small arcade, I was happy with them.

meldraco

kanewillow said:
http://www.myspace.com/brianpainlessedwards  talk to him he did mine
i spent my day off on friday visiting tattooists to get a quote for my mariners tattoo and found this shop the best....they took the time to show me pics of ones they had allready done and gave me advice about position of the tattoo (where I wanted it wasnt a good idea). I was quoted only $160 while others ranged from $180 to $200

fish

just remember its going to take at least a couple of hours per tat and it aint like the hairdresser you cant just walk in youll have to book and if there any good they will have a waiting time.
From memory Grunta gets his work done at the one opposite Wyong station and its a 3 month wait or something

meldraco

went in friday at 2.30 and the guy said he could do it that night or sat morn....damn the empty bank account, hopefully heading there next week

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred