• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

TC Redline

Oh, would you look at that - another WINNING POD!
100% win record in Mudgee? Don't mind if we do!
The boys discuss the big win against Macarthur (HMS Big Fellas), the shape of the squad, we look ahead to Adelaide at home on Saturday and Academy on Sunday, and of course we answer your questions.
Noah Smiggles Smith also joins us in the studio for a chat that is not to be missed - stitch ups and banter abound!

#UpTheSauce

00.00-06.53 Intro/Fred's Question
07.00-44.40 Perth/Macarthur Review
44.53-73.07 Noah Smith
73.18-81.20 Upcoming Round
81.45-96.15 Fan Questions/See ya next week

Best pod so far gents. Loved the interview with Noah and maybe I’m biased but love all the banter between the boys especially the ones living together and just cant imagine a club like Sydney or Melbourne having this closeness and mateship in their squad that our boys do. Noah, what a champion guy and will follow him closely throughout the year! Also have to agree with Luke re Biraz and if you are being hyper critical even the first goal with the ball looping in the air in my view is the keepers to own or at least punch it out. Don’t get me wrong , he is a sensational keeper and has improved out of sight getting off his line for through balls but would love him to own at least the 6 yard box if not the 18. Again I love him being at the club and probably one of the best shot stoppers in the league and one of our best in our squad so maybe I’m being over critical but imagine what he could be if he improves that aspect and I will let Luke work on improving his ball distribution. Well done lads , another champion podcast and really appreciate everything you do in promoting and supporting the club and it’s players.

Ads

Ballard mentioned a few times that he wasn’t that strong or not as strong as Olli would have been against Adelaide.

Those who have re-watched and opinions from the pod?

In the game I can remember him shielding the ball past him and using his body exceptionally well on multiple occasions, can’t remember any poor moments.

Coast Football Ramble

The boys are BACK in the studio this week!
Luke and Moz go round for round... again and again!
Pete recovers from being a COVID close contact, thank heavens - we are sick of hearing about it!
Is Moz' Scottish better than his french?
How good is the Marco/Cummings bromance brewing!?
The race to the finals, secondary assists, and can we finally have nice things?!
Always #UpTheSauce

0.00-07.38 - Intro/Fred's Question
07.45-43.20 - Adelaide Review
43.30-48.35 - Academy Wrap
48.50-59.05 - Western United Preview
59.15-86.26 - Fan Questions/Outro

marinermick

Excellent pod as usual.

Listening to the pod while doing work from home today. Accidentally typed “for the season” instead of “for the year” in an email.

Love the shithousery section and your examples. I am sure this forum can remember many more.

I would like to contribute Matt Osmam falling around diving in mocking a Korean team in an ACL game at the stadium. Can’t remember the team.

Also the Alou Kuol interviews. “No homo”.

true believer

He was lucky this year that its a cool summer .
Due to east coast lows .how does he think he will go when it's 35 plus week after week

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred