• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Ancient Mariner

I understood something similar. I did think however the $200 a year was at the trusts discretion.
I originally thought that the trust would remain totally independent of the Club and maybe buy in when it was affordable. I would like to see the trust grow a decent amount and spend some investment income to specific activities to support the Club. Sometime in the future when the trust became large enough and could afford to purchase and afford to fund annually a percentage ownership, rather than a nominal 1 or 2% which could be easily terminated by the majority owners.

I did become concerned about the Trusts independence from the Club when listening to Richard on the pod saying that the trust would go towards funding the academy.

Personally I would like to wait until Richard commits and actually buys his share of the Club, rather than his 3 year trial.

A lot more Ts to be crossed and Is dotted before any commitment from me.

Coast Football Ramble

?️ Tuesday already?
?️ Must be about time for another Ramble!

We’ll recap round 2 action after finally getting our season underway in Wellington, celebrate our entry into the Liberty A-Leagues Women’s competition, and we’ll be catching up with Mariners CEO Shaun Mielekamp.

Questions? Comments? You know what to do ?

true believer

how about you lads .tell the punters to engage their brains .before skiting about how much.
we are gunna win by .

we play perth this week . we had 2 draws last year . it cost us 3rd place .

hubris is the most lethal poison in football .

just ask $ity

ps stoked about being back in the liberty league

Last edited:

VonBowellski

Another Q for Shaun, the whole "Our Paradise" promo thing, how did it come about. Also asked in the other thread...

Meerkat

I’m getting in early.. ???
the brilliant VISA centre back we were promised.. did he turn up? Did I miss it? Who was this guy supposed to be?

Our supposedly brilliant pre-season.. everyone in great spirits.. best preparation yet.. how has this translated to the worst team performance we have seen since Mulvey? Most importantly… from what we have seen.. can we see it improving enough to make us even competitive this season?

turbo

Serious question.
We were told about the fantastic new stadium operators and how they would make the venue better.
What did I miss? Nothing changed at all
Just more hype and no delivery?
Yeah I was surprised about that. Maybe the hand over hasn’t kicked in yet or the existing food & bev provider had more time to run? New AL season and the Matildas match would have been a great time to launch at least a partially revamped hospitality offering.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred