• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

Forum Phoenix

Umm ok. The guy also tweeted “where is Urena? And Bozanic?”

Not sure how much “info” the guy supposedly has.

Unfortunately while Gatty isn't always right, he's mostly right, and not someone to ever dismiss lightly.

He certainly knows Ken's retiring. And he knows where Ollie and Marcos are... So these questions are unfortunately almost certainly meant to be prompts implying that there's some "disturbing" reasons behind these points.

His response to the comment "we need to give Peil a chance" of.... "Hmmmmmm." Also worries me.

But, change is always hard and eggs alway get broken. So hopefully it's just that. Peil clearly wants to succeed and keep the club here and grow it. So I can handle him putting his mark on it. He has to. Just need decent performances. Unfortunately the team is looking off the pace, but I'm not convinced that it's not a couple of tactical issues rather than a disgruntled team not putting in or some such.

Meerkat

Unfortunately while Gatty isn't always right, he's mostly right, and not someone to ever dismiss lightly.

He certainly knows Ken's retiring. And he knows where Ollie and Marcos are... So these questions are unfortunately almost certainly meant to be prompts implying that there's some "disturbing" reasons behind these points.

His response to the comment "we need to give Peil a chance" of.... "Hmmmmmm." Also worries me.

But, change is always hard and eggs alway get broken. So hopefully it's just that. Peil clearly wants to succeed and keep the club here and grow it. So I can handle him putting his mark on it. He has to. Just need decent performances. Unfortunately the team is looking off the pace, but I'm not convinced that it's not a couple of tactical issues rather than a disgruntled team not putting in or some such.

Yes. Fair call. True that. I did think surely his head wasn’t that far in the sand and his “questions” rhetoric but then the replies made me think otherwise.

Arrrgh. Concerning ?

marinermick

This would explain our loss of form and structure. Ken is so important to us and was the handbrake that Monty needed.

I doubt Ken’s departure has anything to do with the form of first grade.

However, when you get rid of your successful academy coach on the eve of finals series, and then later get rid of your 14s and 15s coach, who got the team to second and first respectively, and when there is a sizeable exit of players from 14-18, many local, you have to wonder what is really going on?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami