• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

style_cafe

My apologies for presenting my message in an easily-misconstrued manner, genuinely.

I sit with my father during the games, and he's constantly leaning over to ask me what was just announced, so it's something I'm reminded of each match. I saw the post on reddit, and it was really the first time I'd thought about discussing it with anyone else. I responded there, then remembered that during every podcast you guys ask for feedback through the forum - which you accurately pointed out that I don't frequent very often.
I came here to post in what was certainly not meant to be an overly negative or "calling out" way, but to raise a discussion point for the podcast.

I'll take full responsibility for my poor communication. I've been to matches around Australia, and can't say I've heard a better stadium announcer. Last thing I'd want would be for you to step down from the role.

I'll forward the rest of my thoughts by DM.
Keep posting mate it provoked responses that have been interesting

priorpeter

Don’t think the club were ever on the record as saying it was happening. It was definitely being looked at but with the changeover in stadium management rights etc it was probably a bridge too far to get it done ahead of the 22/23 season. Hopefully they seriously look at it and can make something happen for next season.

turbo

Given that 1 visa player has to go. John might be favourite?
No info just a guess?
There might be a few ways to tackle the issue:
- Once rehabbed cut Moresche loose (pay out), team has moved on etc. pretty scummy and I don’t like it. Not sure if there’s any hurdles to doing that.
- Let Kaltak go. Cleanest option but unlikely.
- Sell / mutually terminate Beni if there’s interest back home.
- Let Ayongo go. I think he occupies a similar space to Moresche. Hasn’t really shone for us.
- Let Kelechi John go. Doesn’t seem to be fit or if he is falls behind Hall and Triantis. If I recall correctly he was on a 2 year deal so that might be an issue.

Contract lengths, wages, willingness / mental state might all be factors. Only ones I see as off limits are Tulio now he’s showing some form and had his family move over and Kaltak feels unlikely to move on naturally.
John or Beni feels most likely IMO.

Tevor

- Once rehabbed cut Moresche loose (pay out), team has moved on etc. pretty scummy and I don’t like it. Not sure if there’s any hurdles to doing that.
- Let Ayongo go. I think he occupies a similar space to Moresche. Hasn’t really shone for us.
- Let Kelechi John go. Doesn’t seem to be fit or if he is falls behind Hall and Triantis. If I recall correctly he was on a 2 year deal so that might be an issue.

Contract lengths, wages, willingness / mental state might all be factors. Only ones I see as off limits are Tulio now he’s showing some form and had his family move over and Kaltak feels unlikely to move on naturally.
If you listen to Monty lately you get the impression he rates Kaltak so on that basis alone I feel he will be staying. My guess is Beni or Kelechi however Ayongo could be the smokey. We don’t have to wait much longer to find out.

turbo

If you listen to Monty lately you get the impression he rates Kaltak so on that basis alone I feel he will be staying. My guess is Beni or Kelechi however Ayongo could be the smokey. We don’t have to wait much longer to find out.
Ayongo looks to be on 2 years, John appears to be 1. Not sure where Beni stands with extensions etc..

Big Al

Don’t foget loan options.

Loan out Keletchi to get him up to fitness and used to playing in the league

Finish the season at Roar or even SFC or Perth to see what he has

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members