• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Coast Football Ramble Podcast

pjennings

Just a general overview.

What is his role? What is Mike's? What about Anton and his role? His views on the current strength of the squad and his support on strengthening the squad either now or January? What can he tell us about the new stadium deal and what we can expect on game day.

Vison for the Club - both football wise and community and social wise.

Big Al

How much did he have to do with the Academy coach change after the rounds and is he aware of how things like that go in a small club like ours where we know more than in a big club.

What are his goals in selling players. Is it 1 or 2 a year for good money or 4 or 5 for less. Traditionally we haven’t received big fees for a while. Do we target certain leagues to sell to?

What is the plan for Garang. Are they looking to sell him in January or is the whole season a focus. How much does the club have to do with the plan as much as his agent and family

samster

Very happy to see membership and ticket prices are very family friendly and at a very reasonable level. Over the past 2 seasons we have had 3 crowds over 10k which proves there is still a passion for the club on the coast. Beyond ticket prices, what is the plan for community engagement and getting consistent crowds back to central coast stadium?

Tevor

How much did he have to do with the Academy coach change after the rounds and is he aware of how things like that go in a small club like ours where we know more than in a big club.

What are his goals in selling players. Is it 1 or 2 a year for good money or 4 or 5 for less. Traditionally we haven’t received big fees for a while. Do we target certain leagues to sell to?

What is the plan for Garang. Are they looking to sell him in January or is the whole season a focus. How much does the club have to do with the plan as much as his agent and family
Not sure how they will approach your first question.

Rising Sun

He said in an interview something along the lines of "all I've done so far is talk a good fight - I now need to deliver".

What has he done so far that he believe gets him a tick in the delivery column? I.e. what has he done already that has led to a tangible improvement or has put the roots down for future improvements?

Coast Football Ramble

Pete, Luke, and Moz are back in the studio this week to catch up with new Central Coast Mariners investor and Director, Richard Peil!

A wide-ranging discussion including how Rich came to be at the Mariners, his relationship with Mike Charlesworth, the salary cap, stadium rights, the Supporters Trust, mountain biking, and the production line of young talent at the club that just keeps delivering!

Also - is there a new signing inbound? Tune in to find out!

#UpTheSauce

Kilsin

Anyone else getting this? I can't get the pod on either platform and usually have no issues with music or pods on either.

1662079406056.png
1662079571726.png

priorpeter

Anyone else getting this? I can't get the pod on either platform and usually have no issues with music or pods on either.

View attachment 2316
View attachment 2318
Thanks mate - looks like there has been a bit of a glitch at Soundcloud’s end which caused all the tracks to disappear for a while (and caused me a minor heart attack). Looks like we’re back on SC now, hopefully Spotify & Apple not too far away…

Rising Sun

I'm same as Dobbie, can only see 1 old episode on Spotify.

The latest one was there, I listened to half of it early this morning but gone now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred